My Collection Of HQ Single Artworks For Your iTunes Consumption

BrittonJeanSpears

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Austin00chase said:

I never realised how many of her covers I don't like. There's atleast one in each era that I don't like. 

Hopefully Glory era can pull through with a great single #3 cover too. Then it will be perfect(except the actual album cover)

The album cover was pretty good. None of us complained until the MM video came out and we realized it was literally a screenshot. Before then, we all thought it was a nice cover. I still do tbh

5 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I need MATM in a bit more quality tbh

And I like TWYTM, DS, IJBHMF, Circus, MM, WB, Outrageous and MOWTY.

Also, Blackout Radar slays.

DS is good as well. 

Most of the covers are pretty basic tbh

Womanizer for example. It's beautiful but they could have done something better for it. 

On 12/24/2016 at 9:54 AM, Isla. said:

I've seen pics of both the TWYTM and Unusual You CD's and their backcovers which confirm the tracklists. When I Found You iirc was the b side to TWYTM. Also, it has a video consisting of backstage footage of DWAD that was used to promote the single's release in the Philippines. 

once again, I know the person that produced the fake "enhanced" CDs and sold them on eBay. They are bootlegs

http://giladcollection.blogspot.com/2011/01/thats-where-you-take-me-phillippines.html

that's a fake one too

On 12/24/2016 at 0:54 PM, Isla. said:

I've seen pics of both the TWYTM and Unusual You CD's and their backcovers which confirm the tracklists. When I Found You iirc was the b side to TWYTM. Also, it has a video consisting of backstage footage of DWAD that was used to promote the single's release in the Philippines. 

Sis, IDK what he's talking about. TWYTM is 100% legitimate. UY is fan-made, but both were released as singles. UY just wasn't released physically.

11 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

It was. A radio station confirmed on their Facebook two years ago that the song peaked at #3 there.

Okay i thought so, what i'm confused about is the artwork, i mean @3isacharm is saying that it's fanmade or a bootleg but how can a single be released without artwork?? 

1 hour ago, Isla. said:

Okay i thought so, what i'm confused about is the artwork, i mean @3isacharm is saying that it's fanmade or a bootleg but how can a single be released without artwork?? 

If it's a radio single, like in Unusual You's case. ATWK was also a radio single, but for some reason it did get artwork. Probably because it was actually a promotional single (like MOW) instead of a radio single as is widely believed.

But TWYTM was a true single, with a video, a physical release and even chart performance. So that artwork is the genuine article.

2 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

If it's a radio single, like in Unusual You's case. ATWK was also a radio single, but for some reason it did get artwork. Probably because it was actually a promotional single (like MOW) instead of a radio single as is widely believed.

But TWYTM was a true single, with a video, a physical release and even chart performance. So that artwork is the genuine article.

So you're saying the artwork is real? But 3isacharm did say it was a bootleg or something and they knew who made it... i do believe it was a real single though as it has the chart performance and video.

7 minutes ago, Isla. said:

So you're saying the artwork is real? But 3isacharm did say it was a bootleg or something and they knew who made it... i do believe it was a real single though as it has the chart performance and video.

Filipino fans have been on here before and have said that the artwork is real and so is the physical single. The artwork in the OP is an ultra HQ recreation by @Larry Stylinson, but it's identical to the real one.

4 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Filipino fans have been on here before and have said that the artwork is real and so is the physical single. The artwork in the OP is an ultra HQ recreation by @Larry Stylinson, but it's identical to the real one.

Ahh okay that's interesting. But what about the Unusual You artwork? 3ischarm said the same thing (it was fake/fanmade/bootleg)

Archived