My Collection Of HQ Single Artworks For Your iTunes Consumption

BrittonJeanSpears

1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

So frickin' horrible. I'm done with the flop internet. :embarrassney:

Can you at least make one that's slightly more HQ than the current one? I don't even know where the hell Wikipedia got their artwork from. Literally it only shows up twice on the internet.

i have a decent quality scan on my other pc.. i tried to denoise it and sharpen it a bit... i'll show you tomorrow :queenriri:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Larry Stylinson said:

I use Someday's artwork to tag Mona Lisa, since it was included on that single release back in 2005 :ponderney:

Yeah, but don't forget that Mona Lisa was the first single from Original Doll. We never got the album, and we never got an official release, but it's still a single, thus deserves its own artwork.

Anyways, I still need to find a bigger version of My Only Wish (This Year). From what I can tell by doing some Google Image searches, this is the biggest size on the internet (480 x 480). I need it at least 600 x 600, or bigger. :beynah: 

Platinum_Christmas.png

And I also need a bigger version of Mona Lisa, but since it's fanmade, I'll probably need you to remake it for me. The source image looks much better than this edited version anyway. She looks muddy lol

Britney_Kevin_Chaotic_EP.png

30 minutes ago, 3isacharm said:

Sorry but the that's where you take me and unusual you covers are fan made. They person that design them created the rumors about the covers and people have believe it over the years

:nobitch: TWYTM is 100% legit. @Larry Stylinson and I have countless receipts that it is.

And Unusual You was still a radio single, and fanmade or not, that cover is the one most associated with it. :lessons: 

Some of the pics you've posted aren't showing up anymore.

Also you forgot the Chaotic single cover (it was released as promo single in Japan) and the CD2 single covers for BOMT and Sometimes (which were used for the UK release)

Also, i could have sworn there's a 3rd single cover for INAGNYAW? It's similar to the 2nd cover you posted but has different images. 

9 hours ago, 3isacharm said:

Sorry but the that's where you take me and unusual you covers are fan made. They person that design them created the rumors about the covers and people have believe it over the years

I've seen pics of both the TWYTM and Unusual You CD's and their backcovers which confirm the tracklists. When I Found You iirc was the b side to TWYTM. Also, it has a video consisting of backstage footage of DWAD that was used to promote the single's release in the Philippines. 

Archived