According To Wikipedia, MOWTY Is Not Only A Single, It Even Has Artwork

BrittonJeanSpears

Britney-Spears-My-only-wish-(this-year%E

My first thought was that it has to be a fanmade artwork. But... I can't find the source image. :lostney: The closest thing I can find is this shot from one of the sessions for the album Oops photoshoot, which came shortly before the song (which is usually where single artworks come from in the first place, and for singles from compilations, the pic is taken from a previous album like ITZ for Having My Fun, Femme Fatale for Criminal, etc. ... So this fits as well). But she's smiling differently, and her earring is in a different position... Could this single artwork be legit?! :pumped: Either way, I'm keeping it for my iTunes. I need to replace that tacky Platinum Christmas cover anyway. 

187E76.jpg

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
4 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

That song reminds me of my childhood. Whenever it snowed I went outside (even sometimes 3-4 am) put on my headphones, put this song on repeat and walked around for an hour or so..... 

awwwww. these must be really great memories

25 minutes ago, somuchbetter said:

I didn't know it was a single

I like this cover art better though

latest?cb=20150915151942

That looks hideous. She looks like a soap opera star... :lessons: 

27 minutes ago, button said:

I need you to smash this poll. Vote over and over and over. (few hours left)

https://polldaddy.com/poll/9612066/

You don't need private windows. The order of the songs changes so be careful. :riha:

Voted.

Archived