Sam Asghari ex talks about him and Britney being together

Sonyeri

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Wombat said:

So you think Sam is not looking for fame when he has dated a other popstar in whoms mv he appeared in?

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/12/23/britney-spears-sam-asghari-mayra-veronica/

Of course at the end of the day is none if our business but I want her to be happy and these stories keep popping up 

What the **** is up that tweet. She must be stupid because that makes her look worse than him. 

24 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

What the **** is up that tweet. She must be stupid because that makes her look worse than him. 

Yeah she's being a bit shady but you got to wonder what's he's really after. It doesn't seem like a coincedence he's dating Brit, serious or not. He seems to have a type...

4 minutes ago, Wombat said:

Yeah she's being a bit shady but you got to wonder what's he's really after. It doesn't seem like a coincedence he's dating Brit, serious or not. He seems to have a type...

And as I mentioned somewhere here, he just randomly updated his insta bio to say he's a Actor. Okay. :quirkney:

really hope Britney is just having some fun, and doesn't get serious about this guy. 

2 minutes ago, Oh My Stars said:

And as I mentioned somewhere here, he just randomly updated his insta bio to say he's a Actor. Okay. :quirkney:

really hope Britney is just having some fun, and doesn't get serious about this guy. 

Oh god! Really?? Yikes!

I hope Britney isn't lovestruck. He really seems like the guy from the Womanizer video...

7 hours ago, Smokez said:

Listen, I'm sure they have a wonderful rapport and have some good times together, but you have to think of the longterm. The longer she gives this guy her undivided attention, the more likely she is to get attached.

Let's give this the best base scenario, say he is falling in love with her, and they end up getting married in the next few years. What's going to happen when he wants kids of his own in 10-15 years. He'l be pressuring Britey into becoming a mother again in her late 40's early 50s when Preston and JJ are in their mid-twenties, then divorce her when she cant or she refuses? And that's the BEST case scenario. Worst case scenario is that she continues to date him exclusively, she catches feelings and he turns out to be K. Fed 2.0. WTF does she need this aggravation for? Just so she can be reassured she's young, hot, and ****? Can't she get that from a handsome 37 year old established in his career?

I don't know why people are hanging me from a tree because I think she should spend her prime years exploring better options and not tying herself down to a 22 year old?

I came here to post this exact same post. It may sound old-fashioned or even bad but age does mean something. In fact, it means a lot becaus each decade kinda represents a stage in someone's life. And he's in his early 20s which is usually a time of finding your first job(s), being a bit more independent and overall having fun. 30s are the typical decade where women have kids and even when Britney didn't.. she's raising them and needs someone to be on the same place she is.

2 hours ago, Wombat said:

So you think Sam is not looking for fame when he has dated a other popstar in whoms mv he appeared in?

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/12/23/britney-spears-sam-asghari-mayra-veronica/

Of course at the end of the day is none if our business but I want her to be happy and these stories keep popping up 

Ayyyy! I don't think she's being towards Britney, but she is trying to send a message. I hope Britney sees all of these signs and is aware and is just having fun or totally cuts him off. 

11 hours ago, QuitmanDJ said:

She seems really sweet! Wishing her all the best.

true! She seems very nice and sweet and humble and pretty and understanding and spiritual imo

I wish her a peaceful life filled with happiness and no worries and to find whatever she wants in life to make her happy

58 minutes ago, morango said:

These pictures make me feel uncomfortable, I don't know why, lol.

mayra-veronica-samuel-asghari.jpg?resize

pg_mv150510_19.jpg?itok=maZATVJJ

It certainly isnt because of the guy. Is she a kim wannabe? Is it just me or the look she is giving is weird?

And now that I finally watched this at home I think she meant "fit his" because he seems to be ambitious, i even saw his friends on how he gets whatever he sets his mind to and...anyway, just a speculation 

ís it me or does this whole video seemed set up? Like I'm getting vibes that either TMZ or she called to say: "hi can I have a story for $$" and so she just randomly get these questions while her outfit and make up are on point. idk, it just seemed a little staged and typical "hollywood". Get that 30secs of fame gurl.

Archived