This made me sad

itsarkebitch

Sigh.. This is solid evidence that Britney had a really powerful and beautiful voice. I'm a 100% sure she could've easily outperformed Christina Aguilera, Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, and Beyonce combined. I'm so ******* sad that no one knows Britney's potential and I really hope she'll consider singing live this year because WE NEED live vocal performances to prove her singing ability to the GP.:meltdown::beyfedup:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, itsarkebitch said:

Sigh.. This is solid evidence that Britney had a really powerful and beautiful voice. I'm a 100% sure she could've easily outperformed Christina Aguilera, Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, and Beyonce combined. I'm so ******* sad that no one knows Britney's potential and I really hope she'll consider singing live this year because WE NEED live vocal performances to prove her singing ability to the GP.:meltdown::beyfedup:

No! Xtinas and arianas voices are way more powerful/bigger and with a  much much wider range, than  Britneys has ever been. But she did sound really good here :). 

Archived