When a fan is more competent than an entire team

I just want more!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
57 minutes ago, - Kyle - said:

:) Slumber Party or Make Me... who knows what this still is from. :)

Corpse-Bride-images-corpse-bride-3220361

What about the lips?

No no you i i i, we ain't gonna sleep tonight it.

W84ccFD.jpg

Her nose. :) 

oops sorry a slip of a tongue. Must have been cause I immediately thought of Mr Jackson, the big legend that I have not thought too much about and then I wanted to compensate for it. And not necessarily in a bad way. It is funny but his nose kinda became an object to endear. Along with his late bizarre but ultimately cute attitude.

That guy also sell previous albums in different packaging too. I wanna buy but too expensive dangg!

I know the fan mades are factory made. But, I don't understand how he can print out such a high quality booklet from Flaunt Photoshoot because we didn't even have the HQ version of the shoot..

I sometimes wonder if the album art would have been more mystical like the MM single cover. It fits the theme more than the overhead UFO light and the Victoria's Secret lingerie stills they used for the final product. I doubt they'd invest so much in setting up for one photo. There has to be dozens of outtakes. 

If the original MM video would have been released, I wouldn't have been bothered by screencaps especially in the gold dress or the lineup with her dancers in the studio.

Archived