Momney Strikes Again on IG!

SlayOut

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
Just now, radar89 said:

Is it just me who as of this day could not determine which one is Jayden which one's Preston :orangu: I'm glad they grow up nice and seem close to Brit tho 

When they were toddlers I had a difficult time, because they're only like a year apart or something! But as they've grown into young teenagers, I've been able to tell them apart.

Mainly thinking that Jayden looks like Britney, and while there's a resemblance between SP and Brit, it's not as defined.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Kirito said:

Why is that kid always pressed lol 

"that kid" :orangu: you mean the Queen's son?

And idk what you're talking about "that kid" being pressed for... :umwtf: They're smiling and doing cool poses! :tiffhair:

2 hours ago, HenryEvans said:

Jayden seems to be the coolest and Preston more like K-fed :lostney:

k cool you must know them or something? :nickishade:

And I still can't tell which one is which. JJ is the one with the skinnier face and SP is the one with the chubbier face, right? That's how I could tell apart the Sprouse Twins back when I watched Suite Life, Cole had a skinnier face while Dylan had a chubbier one. :yaknow: And no, *******. Before anyone comes for me, I'm not calling whichever one that is fat. I'm just saying he has a fuller face, which is a trait many children and adults have. My brother and I both have pinchable cheeks.

• Super Mods
19 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

And I still can't tell which one is which. JJ is the one with the skinnier face and SP is the one with the chubbier face, right? That's how I could tell apart the Sprouse Twins back when I watched Suite Life, Cole had a skinnier face while Dylan had a chubbier one. :yaknow: And no, *******. Before anyone comes for me, I'm not calling whichever one that is fat. I'm just saying he has a fuller face, which is a trait many children and adults have. My brother and I both have pinchable cheeks.

That is correct! :queenflopga:

15 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

That is correct! :queenflopga:

Oh! :o Yay. So then why does everyone say JJ is mini-Britney? SP looks way more like her. I see a lot of Kevin's facial features in JJ. :yaknow: Then again, where everyone says my boyfriend looks identical to his father, I think he looks more like his mother, and where everyone says I look like my father, I think I look more like my mother.

Archived