Why can't her management set her up on dates with financially established 35-41 year olds

Smokez

Like how hard is it?

Just call up an eligible bachelor and say "Wanna go on a date with Britney Spears. She's fun to hang out with, and she's not necessarily looking for a relationship. We can get you two a private room in a nice restaurant and have security stand outside" every night she has off from her kids. 

Get a stylist, hair, makeup team to help her get ready. It would be nice if she got papped looking glamorous once in awhile.

Sam seems ok, but I don't think Britney should date him exclusively with the age difference. He should have to fight for that right and compete with guys that have more to offer to Britney!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, PieceofBritney said:

this.

Exactly. Charlie was a... I don't remember what he was other than obviously gay, obviously hot and obviously loaded. And a philanthropist.

David was a cheating, lying scumbag, but he was also a paralegal. Lawyers and them make mad money.

And of course Jason was her co-conservator, her agent and had other clients, so of course he made tons of money.

Maybe she just needs a sugar baby for once. :queenflopga: 

Archived