Sometimes I think that she already had clones when she just started

annonymous

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, alexdaily said:

We already saw her clone at that Lucky performance where she is singing and the clone is in the crowd at the same time :meltdown:

I will never ******* understand that. :gloria: Inb4 Britney has a previously unknown evil twin sister named Beatrice who replaced her in 2004 and is the one we've all come to know and... know. :selenerz: Real Britney is somewhere chilling with a new face and her real kids (JJ and SP are Beatrice's).

Just now, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I will never ******* understand that. :gloria: Inb4 Britney has a previously unknown evil twin sister named Beatrice who replaced her in 2004 and is the one we've all come to know and... know. :selenerz: Real Britney is somewhere chilling with a new face and her real kids (JJ and SP are Beatrice's).

Real Britney has been chilling in Hawaii with the kids and her evil clone was the one wearing wigs on POM lol :riri:

23 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

The first one looks more innocent, the second one it's like the facial expressions after 2007

:mj:

I think she was just able to hide her shy person someway.

And to the lucky performance: Maybe it was Jamie Lynn? They look like twins.

I think Jamie Lynn was like 10 at that time, so I think it was Britney watching another performance but they missed it up! what a queen laughing with her fans next to her! ;)

Archived