Britney needs her Ray of Light

inbritneyszone

Don't you think it would be great if Britney's next album would be what Ray of Light was to Madonna. A mature record, with beautiful melodies and intense vocals. And a timeless, classy album cover and just as beautiful single covers, that make her music look expensive would be so great.

Quick reminder of how stunning the Ray of Light album cover is...

11.jpg 

...and how beautiful the single covers are:

Madonna-Sing42RayOfLight.jpg

madonna-frozen-cd-single-primera-edicion

Of course I don't want her to copy Madonna, but perhaps go in a similar Direction. What do u think?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, dancewithme said:

An artist's ray of light is a record that is carefully done and more artistic compared to their previous records... Ray of light was Madonna's musical evolution. Glory IS Britney's ROL and her discography is definately not trashy.

I meant the complete package, including visuals + yeah trashy is the wrong word

Well, she already tried with Britney Jean and we all know how things went. :selenerz:

Orbit has a good chemestry with artists like Madonna, definitely not with Britney:

This song could have been a hit but the problem is the production: too many effects on Britney's voice, bad mixing, glitches...

Again, William Orbit is an amazing producer but he shouldn't work with Britney ever again. Can you imagine her singing songs like Frozen or The Power Of Goodbye? I mean... :moorangu:

• Super Mods
10 minutes ago, andreabeez1 said:

Well, she already tried with Britney Jean and we all know how things went. :selenerz:

Orbit has a good chemestry with artists like Madonna, definitely not with Britney:

This song could have been a hit but the problem is the production: too many effects on Britney's voice, bad mixing, glitches...

Again, William Orbit is an amazing producer but he shouldn't work with Britney ever again. Can you imagine her singing songs like Frozen or The Power Of Goodbye? I mean... :moorangu:

She works well with Orbit and they get along very well which is why he never drags her. Britney loves Alien and orbit has already said that its due to William's meddling and that vocal production wad not his doing. I'm sure Britney sought out to make a personal record and relied on Will.I.Am to make it happen but he treated it as if hes making his own album. The fact that both described the album differently just shows how they didnt see eye to eye and the fact she openly said in interviews that with Glory she is personally getting hands on with the album tells you she was not happy with Britney Jean and probably why Larry backed off a bit...or at least tried.

• 1 year later...

No I don't want a mature album. Britney is Britney and she's all about ***, fun, paparazzi, fame/darkness etc. The closest thing to a Ray of Light is Alien and we all know how that turned out. Just don't be something or someone that you're not. It will fail eventually.

edit; i can't at this being 2 years old

Archived