OMG!!! The newest member of Fifth Harmony!!!

Buslim

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Born2Die said:

Where are the lies doe?

britney-spears-pussycat-dolls.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

tumblr_ngdjeeAxpm1u5utf9o1_500.jpg

britney-justin-bwitched.jpg

britney-face.gif

6 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Britney always hated Fifth Harmony :slayney:

Ive never seen Britney dislike someone like she dislikes them (Britney hasnt shown dislike for many):nynod:

:lostney: omg this is so weird:umomg:

4 hours ago, Britneybbhmm said:

:byebitch:

You know I LOVE that gif :bwink::byebitch:

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

No one will care lol what's that other group that lost Zayn and no one ended up caring about the group after tbh. 

Plus Camilla sounds like a feature ***** so no one will care about her after another 2 feature or so. :mhm:

Camilla calls ha self a solo artist... and yet she's only released features (where she's featuring) or duets! 2qk6mgi.jpg These groups are just making space for Britney to slay the radio plays and charts tbh! 10migdh.jpg The split up of both groups were planned for this reason. 14l0g07.jpg

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I may or may not be reading this correctly, but I think you may be confirming that Britney will have 7 #1's in 2018 when she releases B10 and performs at the Super Bowl 

cometchengret1.gif?w=625

Confirmation, confirmed! :queenflopga2: Except she'll have 18 #1's in 2017-2018! :brit: Because she's touring once she leaves POM and will upstage Gaga at the upcoming Super Bowl. Like she'll literally come with ha army of dancers and sashay Gaga and her country performers out of the stadium. :staysalty:

2017 is Britney's year! :queenriri:

tumblr_noy5v5Vk2R1slj24go1_500.gif

P.S. - I made that gif an emote a while ago :orangu: When I tried getting the mods to add at least one Gretchen emote! 14t33mb.jpg

Poor them! 14t33mb.jpg

15 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

:unreal:

Who are the last ones though? :hehehe:

She also doomed A*Teens

0a2ed4cc7dde4ae1376bcc741da8d9cd.jpg

I guess these groups couldn't take the slayage of sharing a picture with Godney. :yaknow:

omg i actually knew dancing queen from A*teens before i discovered the ABBA version :gloria: slay a bit

Archived