OMG!!! The newest member of Fifth Harmony!!!

Buslim

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Ooh, I didn't know about that. I don't even know the girls' names, I just know they flopped because they didn't have Britney

Before Britney and JTs break up, he said he tried to stay away from girls bc two girls broke his heart, but eventually he stopped fighting with his feelings bc he knew he was in love with her. Then after the break up he said Britney was the third one to broke his heart. Years ago she sold their story and said they dated until late 98 when he started touring af. So he pretty much jumped from this girl to Britney. 

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/69416849.html

He seemed clingy and Romantic AF and people here blame Britney. I mean, he wrote britneys name with petals and sent a band to sing a lady in my life for her on Valentine's when she was reharsing and he was overseas. He also took her to Aspen to spend her bday only the two of them.

Heres Britney with them, but i never can tell which one was she and i Wonder If she already knew back then Britney was already with him 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Arya said:

He seemed clingy and Romantic AF and people here blame Britney. I mean, he wrote britneys name with petals and sent a band to sing a lady in my life for her on Valentine's when she was reharsing and he was overseas. He also took her to Aspen to spend her bday only the two of them.

:crying2:

Archived