New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Rare Facts Thread

Black_Out

I also wanted to make a thread for the end of the year that I thought would be fun. Share a rare Britney fact that some other flop fans may not know. Stuff like, did you know Over To You Now is about butthole ***? Britney admitting to HATING Sometimes during the Onyx tour. A personal (and somewhat creepy I wont lie but im a stan) fun fact was back in 2012 me and my best friend would call stores pretending to work for magazines after Brit was spotted shopping for information. If yall remember the day she wore the white dress and glasses while out shopping, it was purchased at BEBE and the store manager told us that Britney was timid and childlike. She described her as fragile, and said that she looked very indecisive and that her security purchased her clothes for her after she whispered something to them and ran out. They paid via credit obviously. Fun little fact though. Share Army share.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived