What will happen on January?

HotAsIce.ve

Just the POM shows of the month? 

Or she will perform Slumber Party in some Talk shows at least? The radio is supporting the song very well (for be a song outside the top 300 of iTunes) but for how long? 

:lostney:

I just want believe she will promote Slumber Party on January for be at least a moderate hit, and after that goodbye Glory Era and start working 24/7 on the recording studio for Release B10 on 2017 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, button said:

Honey the song is inside the top 300 of iTunes, what are you talking about? :xcuseme:

Oh #299 :plzexplain:

I request Slumber Party every day on the radios, but what I said is true, you really think the radios will still support a song on January/February outside the top 100 of iTunes? 

She needs promote the song ASAP for be inside the top 100 and give the final big boost on radios too. 

2 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

I request Slumber Party every day on the radios, but what I said is true, you really think the radios will still support a song on January/February outside the top 100 of iTunes? 

She needs promote the song ASAP for be inside the top 100 and give the final big boost on radios too. 

Nah, I was fooling around with that top 300. :riha:

You are absolutely right, they need to fix its iTunes and Spotify positions so she can get better radio updates. :rihclap:

2 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

Well if radios are supporting during Xmas freeze, why wouldn't they come January? Idgi :quirkney:

6 minutes ago, Justney said:

can someone please explain to me this xmas freeze please... i dont get it... they play music during december....so what's the freeze?

During the last week before Christmas in the US many stations have set playlists and many of them just play xmas music in general. The fact that she is getting spins so far is a good thing :makeitrain:

2 minutes ago, SlumberBoy said:

During the last week before Christmas in the US many stations have set playlists and many of them just play xmas music in general. The fact that she is getting spins so far is a good thing :makeitrain:

Quick bb! :plzney:

Request at KIIS FM -->
http://www.mediabase.com/mmrweb/7/stationplaylistrequest.asp?c_let=KIIS-FM

Text 41027 "I request Slumber Party by Britney's Spears for Jojo's top 9@9!"

Tweet @1027KIISFM "I request Slumber Party by Britney Spears for Jojo's top 9@9!

Just now, SlumberBoy said:

Oh I didnt really know. I hate Christmas music for the most part so I never listen to it on the stations. But I hope the song continues to grow. Ive always imagined Britney coming back in a big way.:CPKney:

Archived