Where have you heard Brit lately?...

garthroda

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've heard a Britney megamix in Guess like a week ago and yesterday I went to the mall again and they played MM, SP and S&S. I wanted to stay there but my friends forced me to leave. :sofedup:

Also at the hair salon they play this Britney playlist from YouTube. I've seen a lot of times the MM video on MTV and in my school at a dinner they played WB, S&S, Toxic, BOMT, TTWE and IWG :cutesybrit: 

Well... Last saturday there was a really famous party that happens on clubs all around Brazil and it plays alternative bands..rock and pop.. I've always heard Rihanna, Gaga, Bey... Never Brit.. BUT the last edition they've played Make Me, Slumber Party and I Love Rock n Roll... Almost died... It felt like Britmas... 

4 hours ago, PBoy said:

For the first time in years, this is the first time i haven't heard My Only Wish, and i'm not even jocking when i say i this, they used to play this song all time no matter where i went, even more than Mariah song, and this year not even once yet, it really hits me down on this

A new Christmas EP or single from her would be awesome or a special remix/new version of MOWTY with a new video and it would've been everywhere

1 hour ago, neel21 said:

I haven't heard Britney here (probably cuz no one in India knows about Britney) except Work Biotch and Make Me, but everyone in school is talking about SP and its video, and there's this one guy, who keeps singing the chorus all the time :orangu: 

When will my school? :bpo:

1 hour ago, neel21 said:

I haven't heard Britney here (probably cuz no one in India knows about Britney) except Work Biotch and Make Me, but everyone in school is talking about SP and its video, and there's this one guy, who keeps singing the chorus all the time :orangu: 

Maybe I'm that guy, I can't stop singing the chorus too, I had one of my friends go crazy with while doing that... the promo tho...:foh:

Archived