LA Times top albums of 2016: Britney #8

Body ache

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
Just now, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

I would prefer a mix of white and black artists. Why making lists with black artists only or white artists only ? It's racist.

Maybe the staff/critics didn't actively choose "only black artists?" Maybe out of all the music they listen to, they honestly ranked the albums and it just so happened that more black than white artists made it. Again, it's each of their individual opinions as to what the best albums of the year are... 

You low key sound like the racist one for having an issue with black artists making the list. :mhmsureny:

Guest Diamond Horse
1 hour ago, Kamikazee said:

I wish there was no POM to promote and only Glory was promoted. :crying2: It had such a great potential to be yet another ultimate charts comeback of Miss Spears.

lol there is this article about till 2019. I wonder what the meltdowns will be like if it was official

2 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

I would prefer a mix of white and black artists. Why making lists with black artists only or white artists only ? It's racist.

Stop talking ****. There is no way you can get genuinely outraged by a shitty list. Crying racism for the sake of being outraged, especially at a time when world is so right wing and targeting people of colour or immigrants. What a ******* idiot, get a grip.:ipass:

Archived