Remember when Justin said Brit was gonna be a huge star back then?

monalisaney81

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Z-dawg said:

Ok so the idea behind this "biopic" is that the actors don't have to look OR sound anywhere similar to the original people...

I heard they are re-casting, because this just didn't work. They already have the lead actors chosen for the re-shoot

Britney Spears is played by...

photo.jpg

And Justin Timberlake, the dude with the crazy hair is...

7705593ca3728495db672c087088ba66.jpg

Its just as legit... And as Trump would say: "It's gonna be huuuuge..." :orly:

giphy.gif

tumblr_m60lzcg9ye1ry5dnco1_5001.gif

7 hours ago, Arya said:

If anything, pussyfied never thought shed get bigger than him lol i think he liked her, but he was probably annoyed af with all those Britney questions and being called "britney's boyfriend", that i can see  :tbh:

First of all, this movie is a mess. I really hope that when people watch this movie they keep in mind that neither Britney nor her team nor is anyone close to her associated with the project. So, of course, because it is a movie certain things have to be put in there to make the story line flow.

I do agree that Justin was probably annoyed that Britney was/is much more famous than he is. When they were dating, they were essentially teens or very very young adults. That type of pressure can not be easy and at that time he couldn't do a single interview without Britney being mentioned and him receiving tons of questions about her and their relationship. I'm sure that took its toll on Justin.

8 hours ago, Arya said:

If anything, pussyfied never thought shed get bigger than him lol i think he liked her, but he was probably annoyed af with all those Britney questions and being called "britney's boyfriend", that i can see  :tbh:

and then he regretted the breakup.. karma :quirkney:

3 hours ago, MTL899 said:

First of all, this movie is a mess. I really hope that when people watch this movie they keep in mind that neither Britney nor her team nor is anyone close to her associated with the project. So, of course, because it is a movie certain things have to be put in there to make the story line flow.

I do agree that Justin was probably annoyed that Britney was/is much more famous than he is. When they were dating, they were essentially teens or very very young adults. That type of pressure can not be easy and at that time he couldn't do a single interview without Britney being mentioned and him receiving tons of questions about her and their relationship. I'm sure that took its toll on Justin.

I so agree with u. And the worst thing is gp is going to believe this ****. I can already see people talking about the movie as If everything they put on the movie happened exactly like that.

And imagine he was on a Band, he was not a solo act. He was with NSYNC giving an interview as a whole and Every damn time they asked him about her and sometimes he seemed annoyed af tbh. 

I think it was a mix of feelings tbh. Sometimes he seemed really proud of being with her BC she was the biggest and hottest star.  A lot of girls wanted to be her and so many guys wanted her. I remember a lot of people thought he was ugly for her, even people Who hated her. I remember one time he said he didnt know Britney the star and she didnt know Justin the Guy from NSYNC, so of course he knew Who he was dating and maybe he was jealous sometimes BC he wanted a solo career. I also think he didnt have a clue she would get so famous and successful BC when they started she was just getting out there, starting and NSYNC was already very known by GP. Maybe thats why he married to flop Biel BC with her he can be the successful one and outshine her :lanacackle:

Here he looks really proud, joking and being cool about it

0:59 

0:00

Here at 3:38 he looks annoyed when lance mentions her

Here he looks annoyed at 5:05

Here he seems super happy at 2:07

On the Jay Leno video at 2:58 he seems nice and genuine.

Here he seems annoyed when they mention her at 39:38

Just here he seems ok, happy and cool talking about her 

2:52

1:07 he seems kinda annoyed.

0:00 here he seems proud and ok with talking about her.

0:20 here it looks a mix of feeling

The conclusion is JT probably always was a bipolar dude lol 

3 hours ago, Denise said:

and then he regretted the breakup.. karma :quirkney:

He probably did. Britney said he broke up with her then she broke up with him. After the break up he said more than once he didnt know If theyd get back together, what future hold, etc. also that DJ dude that leaked that Britney version of one Nelly song that used to hang out with her said this what it seems like he tried to work the relationship at some point. 

I never met Kevin, though I got to meet Justin [Timberlake]. That was back when he and Britney were trying to mend their relationship and he called her house often. We got to have a few cocktails together and I found him to be a cool, down-to-earth guy.

http://8days.toggle.sg/zh/8-days/scene-heard/it-s-britney-mike-6259614#slideshow-2

Archived