Remember when Justin said Brit was gonna be a huge star back then?

monalisaney81

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anything, pussyfied never thought shed get bigger than him lol i think he liked her, but he was probably annoyed af with all those Britney questions and being called "britney's boyfriend", that i can see  :tbh:

Ok so the idea behind this "biopic" is that the actors don't have to look OR sound anywhere similar to the original people...

I heard they are re-casting, because this just didn't work. They already have the lead actors chosen for the re-shoot

Britney Spears is played by...

photo.jpg

And Justin Timberlake, the dude with the crazy hair is...

7705593ca3728495db672c087088ba66.jpg

Its just as legit... And as Trump would say: "It's gonna be huuuuge..." :orly:

Just now, Z-dawg said:

Ok so the idea behind this "biopic" is that the actors don't have to look OR sound anywhere similar to the original people...

I heard they are re-casting, because this just didn't work. They already have the lead actors chosen for the re-shoot

Britney Spears is played by...

photo.jpg

And Justin Timberlake, the dude with the crazy hair is...

7705593ca3728495db672c087088ba66.jpg

Its just as legit... And as Trump would say: "It's gonna be huuuuge..." :orly:

Just from the re-casting you heard of it sounds better than the mess they are making :drinky:

Plot twist, the biopic causes gp to regain interest in britney causing her 3rd single, love me down, to debut at no. 1. 

Sequel hits box offices 2019 making millions its first weekend. Natasha Bassett and Britney then become good friends irl where they spend their days googling and doing armography.

Archived