So just one day after this show opening for nsync

BOMT debuted on Billboard at #17

I bet this ***** asking If BOMT was her last song at 14:35 didnt have a clue this song from this 16 years old would become number one and the album would outsell and became more famous than NSYNC in Every damn country:byebitch:

I cant at people Who was lucky enough to see the driven and baby Britney but they only cared about ramen noodle hair and his pals :wannadie:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

It's so weird watching this and the mall tour, and no one knows who she is lol. Then a few weeks later, everything changes.

I think on that video only a few knew baby and they were bored bc they wanted to see NSYNC 

2 minutes ago, - Kyle - said:

That's how I was during the femme fatale tour...."is this nicki chick done?"

Lol id still be like that If i saw Nicki opening some show in 2016 :ricackle:

8 hours ago, nonoiseplz said:

BOMT was already being heavily played on radio  and I think the music video was already out too.  Technically, in the USA, Britney was already a more successful radio and video artist than Nsync before she opened for them.

Yeah, it premiered in november, but i dont know the exact date. She was already more successful, but i think at that point they were still more known bc they already had put a lot of songs out there like i want you back, tearin up my heart and already had been on MTV, etc.

Archived