Poll: Favorite Britney boyfriend?

joe sp

Favorite Britney boyfriend  

118 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, Arya said:

Ikr. They were cute together, they had history and yada yada but he was the biggest ******* of them all after the break up. He was a mess tbh... One day he looked sad on an Interview and then he threw her under the buss on the next. He became vile af. He implied multiple times she cheated on him, he was ironic af when barbara walters asked If they had *** and he said on a ******* radio that he did oral *** on her, etc etc

Ik K-Fed looked like an ******* and his lawyer talked **** about her, but at least he didnt sell her out. He could have done that to try a career and to get money. Imagine how Much theyd Pay him to talk about their married life. This was on a time Britney was the most talked woman in the planet and there wasnt a cship.

Look how Much **** JT, Fred, Columbus, Jason, Adnan, JR, Isaac, etc talked about her and he didnt. And he took Care of their kids when she wasnt able to do it. Ik he knew hed get money If he got the custody, but hed also get a lot of money If he wrote a hook about her, gave some exclusive, leaked videos or pictures of them, anything. He could have pulled a JT and make a video about her. He also tried to get her into rehab at the first time and I read he took the kids there to see her. 

well I heard they didn't legally married each other in that day that was shown in Chaotic because of non disclosure agreement and other law stuff so I'm prety sure it was in his interests not to sell her out 

do you really think they would let her marry without any kind of protection? and she's not stupid too :drinky: even tho she was completely love blinded 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Stifler's Mom said:

Charlie Ebersol :wendycry:

I don't get how ANY of you can find a man that is overly muscular any attractive, it's so superficial. they only are useful for *** and if so. he has a cute face but gezz. Britney is better than that!

6 minutes ago, patience-darling said:

I feel this way too. Guys that are too muscular freak me out. My bf is like a **** teddy bear :mybodyisready:

Matter of opinion but I really feel the same. Sporty yes but bodybuilder types freak me out lol :squintney:

4 hours ago, Stifler's Mom said:

Charlie Ebersol :wendycry:

I don't get how ANY of you can find a man that is overly muscular any attractive, it's so superficial. they only are useful for *** and if so. he has a cute face but gezz. Britney is better than that!

This!!! He is only 22 but he looks 30

Charlie is handsome sofisticated and smart 

I want a Charlie :tiffsniffle:

3 hours ago, Wombat said:

Matter of opinion but I really feel the same. Sporty yes but bodybuilder types freak me out lol :squintney:

3 hours ago, patience-darling said:

I feel this way too. Guys that are too muscular freak me out. My bf is like a **** teddy bear :mybodyisready:

I don't want to generalize ****, but most of them are all braindead... typical **** boys. How can you find that stimulative? Britney is a Sagittarius, she will get tired of him soon enough.

Archived