Poll: Favorite Britney boyfriend?

joe sp

Favorite Britney boyfriend  

118 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

britney and justin are iconic. so thats who i voted. 

k-fed i wish wanted to settle down and make it work with her. she seemed so happy with him. 

charlie also seemed to have his own money and experience in the entertainment business and was cute; i wish that had worked out too. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse

lol that question somehow reminded me how someone made a poll about who is our Britney's favorite child. it was so creepy that time. just somehow came into the front from my memory bank.

But yeah, Charlie really seemed beautiful for her. In reality, it didn't work out of course. This question for me has a bad aftertaste, because none of them worked out.

Guest Diamond Horse
1 hour ago, BRING THE NOISE said:

WHO IS THE FLOP FAN THAT VOTED FOR DAVID LUCADO? :byebitch:

me

this is my favorite picture of Britney:

david-lucado-with-britney-photo

jk, anyway, this look always comes to my mind if somebody talks about Davidney

2 hours ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Can't believe a few persons voted TimberlackOfPersonnality

Ikr. They were cute together, they had history and yada yada but he was the biggest ******* of them all after the break up. He was a mess tbh... One day he looked sad on an Interview and then he threw her under the buss on the next. He became vile af. He implied multiple times she cheated on him, he was ironic af when barbara walters asked If they had *** and he said on a ******* radio that he did oral *** on her, etc etc

Ik K-Fed looked like an ******* and his lawyer talked **** about her, but at least he didnt sell her out. He could have done that to try a career and to get money. Imagine how Much theyd Pay him to talk about their married life. This was on a time Britney was the most talked woman in the planet and there wasnt a cship.

Look how Much **** JT, Fred, Columbus, Jason, Adnan, JR, Isaac, etc talked about her and he didnt. And he took Care of their kids when she wasnt able to do it. Ik he knew hed get money If he got the custody, but hed also get a lot of money If he wrote a hook about her, gave some exclusive, leaked videos or pictures of them, anything. He could have pulled a JT and make a video about her. He also tried to get her into rehab at the first time and I read he took the kids there to see her. 

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Is it an early April fool ?

It is just my thing with this look/picture. Since seeing that picture, I will always remember them looking like this and somehow it is so vivid in my mind.

Archived