Pick 3 Writers For #B10?

Godney'sSweetCheeks

Kate Bush  - such an amazing writer and Britney could really do some bizarre ad libs with her voice. 

Adele - it'd be amazing PR and Adele would write Britney a great ballad or slightly mid-tempo hit (they both adore each other.)

Cathy Dennis - the woman behind so many great hit singles like Toxic, Can't Get You Out Of My Head & countless others. 

Your 3 picks? 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, mauureee said:

reductive but with a hit so...

bgMyK.gif

And let me remind you Cathy Dennis is the one that when toxic became a hit, went all over the media saying she was the lead voice on the song discrediting britney.....That ***** is never coming back :queenriri:

but she was indeed lead voice on the chorus :staysalty:

40 minutes ago, mauureee said:

reductive but with a hit so...

bgMyK.gif

And let me remind you Cathy Dennis is the one that when toxic became a hit, went all over the media saying she was the lead voice on the song discrediting britney.....That ***** is never coming back :queenriri:

She wrote the iconic Showdown too tho so she is forgiven :nynod:

And if you're a hit chaser then you'd be better off stanning for Basic Swift because Currentney doesn't have the passion/up to date industry knowledge or team to produce a hit single since 2011 :staysalty:

11 minutes ago, Morning Glory said:

She wrote the iconic Showdown too tho so she is forgiven :nynod:

And if you're a hit chaser then you'd be better off stanning for Basic Swift because Currentney doesn't have the passion/up to date industry knowledge or team to produce a hit single since 2011 :staysalty:

I believe in Godney you know, also Glory is a hit to my ears :saycheese:

I love a lot of the songs of the album :donewithit: and I know with the right promo htey could be huge :wannadie:

But also Max Martin is a music genius....it's like every song I love then I find out he's the one behind it:snooptoya: , it's ridiculous :yaknow:

Archived