I had the worst nightmare ever!!! (Britney related)

Buslim

In my dream, I bought tickets to see Britney's concert in my city, Montreal. So I was extremely excited since it would be my 1st time seeing her . On the day of the show, I was browsing through Instagram and saw pics and videos of her already performing for that show! I checked the time in my ticket and it said 7PM. And it was already 9PM! :meltdown: I literally zoned out and cried. Then I suddenly woke up from this awful dream. Thank God. :jackk:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sis same thing happened to me, like a couple of days ago... :weirdmeout:

But mine was worst b/c she came to Guatemala (LMAO) :orangu: I wish

I did managed to see her late, she was performing Make Me :bootyney: and the day after she went to a charity event with her children in Antigua Guatemala and she performed If Im Dancing, I woke up b/c my alarm is IID actually LOL :juggingu:

2 hours ago, emmagphoto said:

Sis same thing happened to me, like a couple of days ago... :weirdmeout:

But mine was worst b/c she came to Guatemala (LMAO) :orangu: I wish

I did managed to see her late, she was performing Make Me :bootyney: and the day after she went to a charity event with her children in Antigua Guatemala and she performed If Im Dancing, I woke up b/c my alarm is IID actually LOL :juggingu:

OMG!!! Mess!!! Hahaha

DEAD @ all the comments. :jackk:

Archived