**** James cordon ...

RATCHET❤

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

In all honesty, Britney's was the most forgettable Carpool Karaoke of all time. 

I blame this on Larry -- she didn't appear to even be aware of who James Corden was or what the skit was even about. :frenchy:

I'm still hoping she comes back for Round #2 like The Biebs did. This situation needs to be made right.

Britney has more important things to worry about

4 hours ago, StrawberryKisses said:

He gave her promo and you're telling him to **** off? :byebitch:

You should be sucking his **** and thanking him for bringing back Baby One More Timeney :queenflopga2:

ngl he's pretty cute

Absolutely not,  he has only became famous because of the celebs he sits next to.  

He ought to thank the celebritys who are willing to take part,  there the reason he makes dollars and has twitter followers.  

How on earth did he give her promo?  the only reason carpool exists is because Americans wouldn't warm to him, and I can understand why. he ain't funny.  

He didn't even seem into it with Britney,  he just kept going on about his own life.. like that's important?! 

Before you downvote ask yourself where are the lies.. 

madonna wasnt on the christmas one either

and stop blaming larry and james

britney just didnt know how the show worked and she said it during another interview

i dont like how james oversings britney most of the time but that is because britney was singing so low and you could tell he did it cause he was trying hard to involve britney who just wasnt into it

plus she has that stigma of not ever singing so people were expecting to listen to her actually singing and she did but she did it so low that people just assumed she didnt do it

just move on 

9 hours ago, ukfan said:

I genuinely dislike  James corden.  

1) he was awful during Britneys fiming of carpool ,  he ALWAYS makes it all about himself!  hes so undeserving.  

2) HE IS NOT FUNNY AT ALL.

3) he is a basic AF actor,  he only gets jobs because he's fat and British.  

4) I have no idea why he got that TV show host job in America,  I watched it and it's so "dumbed down"  for the audience.  HE IS NOT FUNNY.  

I didn't even want Britney to do carpool with that ****,  he leaches fame from much more respectable celebs and by adding some unfunny, unnecessary,  **** joke here or there becomes famous himself overnight.  

He's just not funny.  I hope his 15 minutes of fame ends quickly. :cigney:

I don't like him at all either. I can't watch any of those carpool karaokes, he is boring and think he is the last cookie in the jar... so full of himself (in a bad way). He is rude and doesn't let the singers sing. In karaoke you share the spotlight with your guest not overshadow everybody and make obnoxious snobbish faces. How people can stand his videos??

On 12/20/2016 at 0:35 PM, Steel_Magnolia said:

In all honesty, Britney's was the most forgettable Carpool Karaoke of all time. 

I blame this on Larry -- she didn't appear to even be aware of who James Corden was or what the skit was even about. :frenchy:

I'm still hoping she comes back for Round #2 like The Biebs did. This situation needs to be made right.

The whole Carpool Karaoke thing was a bit of a mess. You are exactly right, it did appear as if she didn't know who James was or was Carpool Karaoke was all about.

Her team should have at least instructed her to watch a few of the skits online before doing it. At least that way she would have had a good idea of what she was getting into.

Archived