Britney could be literal number 1 again if she wanted to...

CharlieBlue8

She'd just have to do what all the other girls, and what she used to do to do so...pay for it.  Pay to have multiple tv specials, big contracts with popular current brands, sell herself.  It takes A LOT of money and hard work to do so and she totally could again but she'd have to be willing.  I think it would be pretty dope to be able to say she continued getting number ones into her Madonna and Cher era's.  Even they haven't been able to do so besides a fluke here or there.  Hopefully come next album she'll be more willing now that she has peace of mind and self security again.  The money and the number ones are there for her like Circus and Femme Fatale era's.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know that this would ever be her priority again. Her kids are priority. She's in a good place now. Her life is stable, she has her kids, she's getting constant income from Vegas, she got to create the album she wanted, and she's got a lot more privacy when she wants it. I don't think she ever wants to be the "it girl" again. She already got the good side of that along with the worst side.

1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

I don't know that this would ever be her priority again. Her kids are priority. She's in a good place now. Her life is stable, she has her kids, she's getting constant income from Vegas, she got to create the album she wanted, and she's got a lot more privacy when she wants it. I don't think she ever wants to be the "it girl" again. She already got the good side of that along with the worst side.

I honestly think she hates the paparazzi too much to want to be famous again!  :donewithit:

She could be number one if you all actually requested her songs daily and buy the music from iTunes haha. :truthtea:

But real talk though, I don't think she's in for the fame and the #1s. Like @Urbanney said it, she's in a good place right now. She's enjoying life, her kids are her #1 priority and she looks the best she's ever looked since the Primeney days.

Archived