Rolling Stone top 20 pop albums of the year, Glory at 5!

SLAY

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TeaWaiter said:

Am i blind !!!!!  am i dyslexic !!!!  where's Bleachoncé - Lemonada ???  thank god some people can tell the real from the fake

Yesssss Glory, this made my night

ikr?? and beyonce is nowhere to be found. rolling stone just got upgraded on my list :queenriri:

• Super Mods

"After 2013's more personal, though often tepid, Britney Jean, Britney Spears' Glory felt like a breath of fresh electro-pop air. A star-studded array of pop's strongest producers and writers – including Julia Michaels, Justin Tranter, Cashmere Cat, BloodPop and more – helped elevate the LP to the levels of dance perfection seen on 2007's Blackout. Single "Make Me" allows Spears to thrive at her coo-iest, and she shines as a Eurotrash *** robot on the electric "Do You Wanna Come Over?" Even the softer moments like the sweeping "Just Luv Me" and the whisper-y "Better" have Spears at her liveliest in years. "

Slé a bit! :queenflopga2:

3 minutes ago, SwaggedyAndy said:

I know this is a Britney forum, and I love her so much, but Im glad that Lady Wood was number 3. I feel like that album was underrated af.

I liked LW, but I was underwhelmed just because she set her own bars so high with Queen of The Clouds. 

Still rooting for my girl Tove to fully breakthrough :gobaby:

3 minutes ago, -Brit Brit- said:

I liked LW, but I was underwhelmed just because she set her own bars so high with Queen of The Clouds. 

Still rooting for my girl Tove to fully breakthrough :gobaby:

Im fairly certain she saved the best material for Lady Wood part 2. Have you heard "What I Want For the Night (*******)?"

Archived