Britney is all over history books tbh

Nando.

I just thought id share this funny occurence that happened to me

Usually, on weekends, me and my (beyonce worshiper) boyfriend walk around the city and we visit couple book stores per day. I pick up this book that said "100 worst ideas ever by mankind" and started flipping through the pages. Theres stuff like wigs for prostitutes vaginas, and really bad ideas indeed like the title suggested. Then one of the numbers was Britney Spears, and how by letting 2007 happen to her she "ruined" a succesful career. Then at the side of her page at the book, it said "still, her album Femme Fatale sold xxxxx copies and charted high on the xxxxx chart". I showed it to my boyfriend like BRITNEY, HISTORY. Even in a bad light they state how iconic of an artist she is

then, time goes by, and im at another store with him. Pick up a book titled the worlds most expensive. Then inside, there was the worlds most expensive diamond, car, etc. Then we open a page that says the worlds most expensive commercial slot on tv. And the answer is the superbowl with a 3 million dollars slot maximum. I continue to read about it and there it is. "However, Britney Spears pepsi 90 seconds commercial cost 5 million dollars to air, and sales went through the roof right after". And i turn to my boyfriend like, BRITNEY, HISTORY.

I tought it was cool that it wasnt a book about records or music insight, it was about life, and ideas and the world, and there she is. At that moment I couldnt help but wonder if she knows how big of an impact she made and is making, and altought those books seemed a bit old because im certain hers is not the most expensive superbowl commercial, she is history herself.

im sure if you read it this far in the thread youre saying to yourself thats it? Well that is in fact it and thank you for readying.

Now remember

BRITNEY, HISTORY.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived