Britney should perform Slumber Party at the People Choice Awards

Cappycorn87

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, button said:

?

Yes i know

Of course she went top 10 but how close did it make her to the #1 song? How much did the #1 song sell that week? How long did she stay in the top 10? Imagine all of that with a performance at much less relevant show like the people's choice award?

Doing a performance nowadays to sell 10k more copies of your song is not worth it. Whatever they can spend to book that flop stage, they can use it for hot tracks/spotify playlists which guarantee longevity.

Chilling in the Top 10 for a week and then dropping is still better than being in the Top 500 like Britney is.

Gaga's flopping but she's still in the Top 40 in iTunes and will outpeak on the Hot 100.

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Chilling in the Top 10 for a week and then dropping is still better than being in the Top 500 like Britney is.

Gaga's flopping but she's still in the Top 40 in iTunes and will outpeak on the Hot 100.

I'm not comparing doing promo performances versus not doing promo performances though so I don't get your post?

And the whole time she was in the top 10, it was mainly because of the Hot tracks which is why she starts free-falling after a certain period, because they remove it.

Sorry but VMAs and BBMAs were a blip this year, guys. 

We can now all go back to 2012-2015 era style of:

- Exhaler announces or predicts or hopes for an award show performance. 

- And "insider" confirms it. 

- Exhale gets excited. 

- Britney doesn't go to the award show, but does IG some pointless and silly pictures during the ceremony.

- Exhale meltdowns follow. 

:otears:

2 minutes ago, Morning Glory said:

Sorry but VMAs and BBMAs were a blip this year, guys. 

We can now all go back to 2012-2015 era style of:

- Exhaler announces or predicts or hopes for an award show performance. 

- And "insider" confirms it. 

- Exhale gets excited. 

- Britney doesn't go to the award show, but does IG some pointless and silly pictures during the ceremony.

- Exhale meltdowns follow. 

:otears:

:byebitch:

Archived