DYWCO as third single

Michaelgiftos

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dywco is a bop, idk why it gets so much hate. but if she were to release it as a single it'd need a KILLER choreography. if she made a video with the POM choreo it'd be pointless. that routine is tragic if i'm being honest :meltdown: i was so excited for the live performances of that song but then the routine killed it

6 hours ago, Mc54 said:

I think it's the most high energy track off the album. With another video in the same vein as SP, with stunning visuals/good choreography/the right looks - it could go off.

6 hours ago, Maryy said:

DYWCO could have a KILLER CHOREO for the video... it's probably the most outstanding track on Glory. i love it! :mybodyisready:

6 hours ago, Wouszz said:

i agree.

#Justice4DYWCO

6 hours ago, The Dream said:

Amazing song! I would have 0 problem with it being a single :letitburn:

4 hours ago, Isla. said:

I really want it to be a single, it's so catchy and uptempo and has the potential to be a big hit for Britney if handled correctly. It literally sounds like a classic Britney song to me. 

i'm with y'all 

this needs to happen 

5 minutes ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

Only if it's solo. Selena's lame and Fergie won't help the sales. I don't want another feature for awhile unless it's Drake, Rihanna, Shakira, etc. 

i feel DYWCO doesn't need a collab. it can slay on it's own. She could have like celebrity guests on the video but not on the actual song 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived