Billboard's 50 Best Albums of 2016

TeaWaiter

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, XOTIC said:

ok i don't care that glory didn't make the list but can these music websites stop being so predictable with their choices for #1? :sofedup: lemonade was not better than a large portion of those albums on that list.

They put Lemonade as "the best album" because it is politically correct to like Beyonce with her faux BLM and feminism gimmicks :queenriri:

All those blind people need to realise that this woman is as fake as a pop star could go lol. BLM supporter when in fact she has bleached her skin and a feminist who exposed her husband's dirty laundry when in fact it's just her team's marketing ploy so she could sell more with Shitmonade  :queenriri:

Sorry not sorry. I still prefer Britney, ha genuine yet amusing IG page and of course Glory :queenriri:

It's based on popularity and Britney isn't even within the top 200 sellers right now despite a very recent single and an album just a few months old. 

http://kworb.net/itunes/

Sure Gaga isn't doing great but she's still around the 50 mark. Instead of being pressed at lists like this, accept Britney is no longer pushing herself to be a top selling pop act any more.

Unless she wants to get back into the spotlight as a current artist, she's going to be appearing less and less on stuff like this.

If Britney is content doing her thing don't get annoyed on her behalf.

Archived