What's even more impressive

Black_Out

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Iamcharlesbass said:

This :rihclap:

I cringe when some exhales want her to wear the ugly shoes she wore from 98-01, when she used something similar at the beginning of POM and she danced like **** :queenflopga2:

They dont have to be ugly, they have to be comfortable. Im sure that if they would consider this, her dancing would be a little better now.

2 hours ago, BubbleBath said:

yeah but mostly her upper body. she doesnt do any fast steps or anything. Its mosly her upper body moving these days. She cant even skip around the stage or walk down stairs without help.

Huh? She actually has skipped in her performances. She's done it often as well. 
The coming down the stairs part is actually very understandable though.
It really isn't even an issue either. All she has is her male dancers hold her hands as she struts down the stairs. That's it.
I don't see the problem with that AT ALL tbqh. If anything I think it kinda looks good.
Its always given me a 'Royal Queen is entering' type of vibe when she puts her hands out and they rush to hold them as she struts down
from the podium thing she stands on at the beginning of WB and into her place ready to slay  :mhm: 

1 hour ago, ohoney said:

Exactly! People need to stop being so delusional and start to have some good standards.

tbh that's all I looked for every time I hopelessly sat through another performance of hers. I'm glad it's back and I don't care about dancing as much as I care about her enjoying what she is doing. I hated to think she is not happy doing it and what we're seeing was just her being forced to continue her career. But recent performances proved otherwise and I'm 100% happy. 

12 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

Huh? She actually has skipped in her performances. She's done it often as well. 
The coming down the stairs part is actually very understandable though.
It really isn't even an issue either. All she has is her male dancers hold her hands as she struts down the stairs. That's it.
I don't see the problem with that AT ALL tbqh. If anything I think it kinda looks good.
Its always given me a 'Royal Queen is entering' type of vibe when she puts her hands out and they rush to hold them as she struts down
from the podium thing she stands on at the beginning of WB and into her place ready to slay  :mhm: 

I guess most people here have never danced, or if they had, it hadn't been with heels. They expect her to run down the stairs with heels lol. 

13 minutes ago, ohoney said:

They can, it depends of the girl, in USA you have Janet, Tinashe, etc

Okay sorry for quoting you again, but I showed SP peformance to a none fan, my friend, and I even pointed out Tinashe's dancing but he said "Britney is different though, she has something." And he doesn't even like her that much but admitted this. 

12 minutes ago, ohoney said:

They can, it depends of the girl, in USA you have Janet, Tinashe, etc

Janet and Tinashe I think could, but I'm not sure if they could do it in heels though.
I mean is there actual footage of them delivering choreo to this standard in proper high heels and not short heels?
Coz I've never seen it by either of them myself tbh

3 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Okay sorry for quoting you again, but I showed SP peformance to a none fan, my friend, and I even pointed out Tinashe's dancing but he said "Britney is different though, she has something." And he doesn't even like her that much but admitted this. 

I don't know whether I'm the only person that feels like this, but I always cringe SO BAD when I watch Tinashe
try to pull off the simple and very basic moves of SP choreo that Britney does.
Its almost like she gives up half-way through and just does her own thing coz she can't do it properly or quick enough as Britney :orangu: 

7 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

I don't know whether I'm the only person that feels like this, but I always cringe SO BAD when I watch Tinashe
try to pull off the simple and very basic moves of SP choreo that Britney does.
Its almost like she gives up half-way through and just does her own thing coz she can't do it properly or quick enough as Britney :orangu: 

I know we're desperately hoping for primeney to come back but if being an amazing dancer was good enough, all great dancers would've become huge too, considering haters claim "she can't sing" too.

7 hours ago, Iamcharlesbass said:

This :rihclap:

I cringe when some exhales want her to wear the ugly shoes she wore from 98-01, when she used something similar at the beginning of POM and she danced like **** :queenflopga2:

Omfg her shoes were horrible back then and i hated when she wore sneakers on pom too

AP99062801637_0.jpg

XRAY_B2000_003.jpg

britney-spears-at-piece-of-me-opening-ni

She had heels on a lot of songs on the onyx tour and that tour was the best she ever danced 

4 hours ago, PieceofBritney said:

Tinashe's dancing is boring. She should've been a dancer, but Britney had it all! When you watch her ...its exciting. Just watch toxic performances!

There are so many DANCERS out there. But there aren't much entertainers/performers. 

But here we are talking about if she CAN DANCE LIKE THAT, not if you find her boring or not,that's a whole different story. Even Ciara could do it even better, if you're talking about charisma of course Tinashe lacks it, but her dancing skills are even better than primeney.

13 minutes ago, ohoney said:

But here we are talking about if she CAN DANCE LIKE THAT, not if you find her boring or not,that's a whole different story. Even Ciara could do it even better, if you're talking about charisma of course Tinashe lacks it, but her dancing skills are even better than primeney.

I wasn't disagreeing with what you said. She might dance better...but who is more eye-catching?

2 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I wasn't disagreeing with what you said. She might dances better...but who is more eye-catching?

Oh, i understand, sorry. Yes, i believe Brinny is eye-catching, her eyes and her expressions are what's Tinashe's lacking, Britney's charisma is what makes her so special. 

7 minutes ago, ohoney said:

Oh, i understand, sorry. Yes, i believe Brinny is eye-catching, her eyes and her expressions are what's Tinashe's lacking, Britney's charisma is what makes her so special. 

Yeah. That's what I meant. Sometimes we mistake that with Britney's dancing skills and energy. We're looking for that, but instead blame it on her lack of choreography and complex moves. But she is still slowly getting it back and it makes me really happy!

Archived