What's even more impressive

Black_Out

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Iamcharlesbass said:

This :rihclap:

I cringe when some exhales want her to wear the ugly shoes she wore from 98-01, when she used something similar at the beginning of POM and she danced like **** :queenflopga2:

Bingo thank you. 

27 minutes ago, RedCarpet said:

what's even more useless? 

nicki_comb.gif

this thread

nicki_comb.gif

What's useless is you tbh. You can exit now. Bye.

7 minutes ago, Iamcharlesbass said:

The VMA's are easier to dance with, they're chunkier so they give you more support :foh:

as a guy you obviously dont realize this but with heels EVERY inch counts. she is basically dancing on her toes in those heels. Sure she has a bit more support in the back but the hight is waaaay more important. Im not saying she should never wear heels again but they dont have to be that high.

Also its super bad for your ankles, knees and toes to do so much dancing in those shoes. I just want her to be pain free when she is old.

af38e6dec1306d6483275f22d5ec3f72.jpg

yes these are thin but they are also bary even there. I have had sneakers with more hight.

Just look at the arch in the foot... what do you think is more comfortable or healthy??

415_500_csupload_57445109.jpg?u=63554642x-ray-of-a-foot-and-ankle-in-a-high-heel

I disagree, her energy is better, but she needs to work better with her dancing and also fire her basic-*** choreographer, most of her ''slayage'' is hair-flips, armography, repetitive, recycled and easy steps. She needs to involve full-body movements and work better in her syncronization with the backup dancers. She never really had hard choreos (except for Boys, and Overprotected darkchild remix i would say) but she was amazing, precise, fast, in sync, and sharp with her movements. And i will quote what @A.D. said in another thread:

I'm sick of witnessing that "airing the fart" move getting recycled. She does it during Slave, MM, DS, Freakshow, BOM and TOMH

Resultado de imagem para britney bbmas gif

2 minutes ago, ohoney said:

I disagree, her energy is better, but she needs to work better with her dancing and also fire her basic-*** choreographer, most of her ''slayage'' is hair-flips, armography, repetitive, recycled and easy steps. She needs to involve full-body movements and work better in her syncronization with the backup dancers. She never really had hard choreos (except for Boys, and Overprotected darkchild remix i would say) but she was amazing, precise, fast, in sync, and sharp with her movements. And i will quote what @A.D. said in another thread:

I'm sick of witnessing that "airing the fart" move getting recycled. She does it during Slave, MM, DS, Freakshow, BOM and TOMH

Resultado de imagem para britney bbmas gif

Most of the "fierceness" she has now is the fire in her eyes and the looks she gives tbh.

Archived