• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread is a mess. But I agree, she needs a new team if she ever wants to be big and successful enough to compete with today's pop girls again. And that would include a total image rehaul. We all know that she can do it, she just needs to put forward the effort. 2016 has been amazing for Britney and I'm confident that the next year will be great too. 

9 hours ago, OneKissFromYou said:

I agree with all of these, especially the kpop choreo style. Have you seen the change your mind choreo by these korean girls on youtube? They slay me :kidcries:

And the average ''rookie'' girl dancer in a kpop group is flexible asf, and not to mention can dance her *** off. I think KPOP is really ahead, in terms of: perfomance, attitude, energy (especially the fact that even if they are tired they are really giving great energy), dance, vocals...man, i love it. Especially the fact that per example, the top ent. agency in Korea uses Tony Testa, that choreographer even worked for MJ! :forkit: And also, if i'm not mistaken, didn't he worked for Brit too?

2 hours ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

i would rather her never have commercial success again and have only quality albums like glory, than her to have support from the gp and work with generic *** basic *** djs but having shitty, ive heard this before music. you do you queen brit :saycheese:

Is that Hyuna? :omg: 

Archived