Guys, if we want Britney back on the top this is an idea I have that can get her next album to #1 in late 2017/ early 2018! Please don't judge!

Okay, I think Britney needs to give up on Glory and start anew at the top of 2017. We need her to release a song with either DJ Snake, Major Lazer, Jack U, or someone on the EDM scene that has a mix of edm and hiphop. I believe if she released a song with one the the heavy hitters it would REALLY reintroduce her to the GP and get her back on track to reclaiming her rightful crown. While on the high of her #1 featured single (she shouldn't be the main artist) she could be recording B10 and slaying the charts without having to heavily promote the song due to her not being the main artist. While finishing up Vegas (hopefully) she could spend most of 2017 recording a trap influenced **** album (not full on trap more leaning more into Tinashe's Party Favors vibe) and remaining relevant by doing a lot of photoshoots and magazine covers etc. She should use 2017 to really and truly reinvent herself while staying partially in but totally out of the spotlight. Personally I would love a single with DJ Snake at the top of the year and then a single with Jack U towards the bottom of the year. (Kinda like Rihanna is doing by having a single with Calvin Harris and while that song is super relevant, she has stayed out of the spotlight and is crafting her next album.) If her singles turn out of be smashes, it would also make more producers want to work with her again and not only make the GP love her but the industry hungry to work with her again like back in the good ole days. At the top of 2018 she could release B10 (executive produced by DJ Mustard :slayney: and maybe even have songs featuring Kanye West & or Drake :brit: (I feel like she shouldn't have any female features this time around unless it's Nicki Minaj!) Hip Hop is in right now and if we want her to see mainstream success (which some of y'all might not even care but if she goes number 1 & gets those sales that could literally mean a Femme Fatale era could be among us with 4 or 5 singles! the record company isn't going to spend money on video treatments on an album that isn't selling!)  :milkney:We need to spam Larry Rudolph and all the DJs because we need that #1 feature before any of this other stuff can even happen! What do you think? Take a break in 2017 with two featured singles, lots of photoshoots (Terry Richardson) and then a complete pop slayage in 2018? She has the body, she has the drive now, all she needs is the music, **** videos (which a Make Me type video WOULD make sense with a hip hop vibe) and the GP talking about her again :) Let me know what y'all think or if y'all have any other ideas! This probably won't happen but you never know!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't want her album to be EDM, I pretty much want a "This is what you came for" from her and THEN a hiphop album. The GP didn't ask for Glory lol WE DID. We need the GP to support her too so we need her to FEATURE on someone else's song so everyone can become familiar with her again. I want her album to be a mix of Mood Ring and some upbeat hip hop stuff. 

We all want innovative Britney but that died with the original doll. Trust me I want an Over To You Now type futuristic album but ITS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN. Our only hope is a mainstream album with heavy hitters or she will literally starve in Vegas :sassybrit: Maybe B11 can be experimental AFTER she racks in the money off B10 but a label isn't going to support a fan fave album with no sales. We won't get more than two videos and the legend of what Britney could've been will be forever engraved in our delusional heads :staysalty:

My wishes:

• Urbaney, R&Bney and Blackoutney.
  • Vocals and lyrics a la ''In the Zone''
  • New team
  • New image
  • New concept
  • Kpop choreographers (I'M TIRED OF BASIC AND EASY CHOREOS, FIRE CHARM PLEASE)
  • Bring Danja back
  • Let her take the control
  • Creative music videos, or at the least dance focused ones
  • Optional: Bring Brunetteney :staysalty: 

THE PROBLEM IS HER TEAM.

She did a lot more promo this era compared to Circus/Femme/BJ.... her Slaymber Party was high trending on Youtube for days and got great streaming numbers... the problem is her team sucks at promoting at her album.  SHE put in the promo at all those interviews and performances, but her team did not do their part.  I saw zero advertisements, zero in-store promotions (something her team and label should have taken care), their backup plan for the album photoshoot was a mess which in turn did not give them much photography to use in their marketing.  Her team focused more on promoting POM than her album.  When people like Katy Perry, Drake, Taylor Swift, Beyonce, etc. put out albums... you see their face and name everywhere on billboards, store signs, internet ads, etc.  She needs new management, new marketing team, and maybe even new label if RCA is not doing their part (but I think they might be, otherwise she wouldn't have gotten all those promo interviews and performances).

48 minutes ago, jennyj said:

THE PROBLEM IS HER TEAM.

She did a lot more promo this era compared to Circus/Femme/BJ.... her Slaymber Party was high trending on Youtube for days and got great streaming numbers... the problem is her team sucks at promoting at her album.  SHE put in the promo at all those interviews and performances, but her team did not do their part.  I saw zero advertisements, zero in-store promotions (something her team and label should have taken care), their backup plan for the album photoshoot was a mess which in turn did not give them much photography to use in their marketing.  Her team focused more on promoting POM than her album.  When people like Katy Perry, Drake, Taylor Swift, Beyonce, etc. put out albums... you see their face and name everywhere on billboards, store signs, internet ads, etc.  She needs new management, new marketing team, and maybe even new label if RCA is not doing their part (but I think they might be, otherwise she wouldn't have gotten all those promo interviews and performances).

MTE.

58 minutes ago, jennyj said:

THE PROBLEM IS HER TEAM.

Femme fatale and circus promo was better tho

1 hour ago, ohoney said:

My wishes:

• New team
  • New image
  • New concept
  • Kpop choreographers (I'M TIRED OF BASIC AND EASY CHOREOS, FIRE CHARM PLEASE)
  • Bring Danja back

I had enough of R&Bney it hasnt worked well sooo byeeee

Max martin, danja and new team creative, new choreographers NO MORE VEGAS full promo for her new album iconic performances. Please no more  experiments with new people . BRITNEY SPEARS YOU ARE A ******* ICON POP LEGEND not  teresa mother and indie artist. I'm out :meltdown:

1 hour ago, ohoney said:

My wishes:

• New team
  • New image
  • New concept
  • Kpop choreographers (I'M TIRED OF BASIC AND EASY CHOREOS, FIRE CHARM PLEASE

I agree with all of these, especially the kpop choreo style. Have you seen the change your mind choreo by these korean girls on youtube? They slay me :kidcries:

Glory could've easily been a #1 album had it just been released a week later than it was I mean Gwen's last album was #1 and it sold way less than Glory sold it's first week......I think it has still sold less copies than Glory tbh. Also Britney doesn't want to be on top anymore/take over!

Here's the real tea for B10, she needs to do like a complete 180 with her sound on it, it needs to be something totally new for her like ITZ/Blackout were and it needs to be different from what's currently out like her music used to always be back in the day! She needs to also focus less on *** and on more mature/personal/deep subjects because I think part of her problem is the GP thinks all she offers is *** and it's gotten old in their eyes.....she needs to show them the more serious/deep side to her that we all know she has. I think if she really revamps her sound and sings about something more meaningful people would really take notice......B10 essentially needs to be like what The Original Doll was suppose to be!  

Archived