Is this true?

Stifler's Mom

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In other gossips:

Obviously this can't be about Brit, and Courtney Love is not known for her sanity... Kitty??

192. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 12/16 **#9**
I have heard of some strange clothing fetishes in my day, but this one is right up there. It involves an A list singer. I know she didn’t do it during her marriage, but since her marriage ended, it has been one of her mainstays. Maybe it is her reaction to not having a very good marriage. If she is at home, she will only have *** after wearing a wedding dress. OK, she will also have *** while wearing the wedding dress. This is a wedding dress she bought at some point but did not wear to her wedding. The dress is worn out. She will leave it on for an entire weekend if she is with someone just because she does not want to bother with taking it on and off every time they have ***. It apparently reeks of pot and cigarette smoke. There are food stains and other kind of stains. Not going to take an ultraviolet light to that thing if you know what I am saying. Sometimes she seems so normal and then you hear about things like this and some other strange things she does in her life and you start to wonder just how normal she really is. Britney Spears; Katy Perry; Courtney Love

Archived