Is this true?

Stifler's Mom

Britney took another breakdown in 2010 away from the cameras. Her life was too in control and she was upset when her conservatorship was made permanent aswell as being in an unhappy relationship to Jason. An incident at Disney World was documented on where Britney cut chunks from her hair. She was also reported to have been hearing voices. So therefore her medication will have been changed resulting in the transition between 2009 Britney and 2011 Britney during the Femme Fatale era!

:sassybrit:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

I've heard about this too but I don't know if it's true. I imagine she has had her bad moments after the breakdown 

I don't wanna start making conspiracies or anything to be honest, but it kinda makes sense. i'm still very suspect that they told her to take meds, the c-ship bothers me a lot. altho she's recovered nowadays, you can see in her eyes.

Just now, QueenFlopga said:

Not bullshit bb. Look:

And after mid-2010 she started changing dramatically, both physically and mentally. She was bloated, was uncomfortable talking with people, etc, etc. 

maybe she was upset in that video but that article sounds like a scary movie  lol

8 minutes ago, QueenFlopga said:

Not bullshit bb. Look:

And after mid-2010 she started changing dramatically, both physically and mentally. She was bloated, was uncomfortable talking with people, etc, etc. 

I don't see in that video the schizophrenic girl described above

1 minute ago, Jayney said:

All I was trying to say that 2010 was not her best year by any means and it was soo obvious. She was stable during 2009 while on tour (I believe that working hard makes her feel good) and the she "crashed". But once again, I don't think we need or could dig deeper into this old issue. It's in the past and she is amazing now. :foh: 

2 minutes ago, QueenFlopga said:

All I was trying to say that 2010 was not her best year by any means and it was soo obvious. She was stable during 2009 while on tour (I believe that working hard makes her feel good) and the she "crashed". But once again, I don't think we need or could dig deeper into this old issue. It's in the past and she is amazing now. :foh: 

Right, she is at her best in 10 years or more:brit:

42 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

Britney took another breakdown in 2010 away from the cameras. Her life was too in control and she was upset when her conservatorship was made permanent aswell as being in an unhappy relationship to Jason. An incident at Disney World was documented on where Britney cut chunks from her hair. She was also reported to have been hearing voices. So therefore her medication will have been changed resulting in the transition between 2009 Britney and 2011 Britney during the Femme Fatale era!

:sassybrit:

It was never confirmed but I can believe it.

It will also explain why she was so far out of it during FF era (which should have never happened tbh)

28 minutes ago, Jayney said:

She had a brain freeze from the drink. Other than a bit of a messy hair and anxiety from being followed a lot, it wasn't a big deal.

However - she didn't seem fine during that time for whatever reason.

Something definitely happened in 2010 but the c-ship covered everything (When they deleted ALL the pics of her crying inside a car proves it). I don't think the "hearing voices thing" is true, but I do believe that she had a BIG crisis and you can see that during the FF era, she was heavily medicated, even more than in 2008.

But if she really has a mental illness, this is not asurprise. It's not easy find the right meds, so it will be notorious in the meantime. And I also think that she was expecting to end the c-ship by 2010 and when it didn't, that devastated her... We saw in FTR how she hated the c-ship, she wasn't happy and they only showed us a little bit of her feelings and the true story, so I can see her being really sad and upset when they extended the c-ship  :tifftear:

26 minutes ago, maquisl said:

Something definitely happened in 2010 but the c-ship covered everything (When they deleted ALL the pics of her crying inside a car proves it). I don't think the "hearing voices thing" is true, but I do believe that she had a BIG crisis and you can see that during the FF era, she was heavily medicated, even more than in 2008.

But if she really has a mental illness, this is not asurprise. It's not easy find the right meds, so it will be notorious in the meantime. And I also think that she was expecting to end the c-ship by 2010 and when it didn't, that devastated her... We saw in FTR how she hated the c-ship, she wasn't happy and they only showed us a little bit of her feelings and the true story, so I can see her being really sad and upset when they extended the c-ship  :tifftear:

EXACTLY. let's not pretend that something fishy is around here during that time.

Archived