We all should try this to increase her videos views

ohoney

tumblr_m8s4hhJINm1qcqdsho1_250.gif

If already knew about this then good for you, but some don't, so why not share it? I was curious about if Kpop-fans do something else to increase views since streamings are one of the importants parts for making their faves win some shows competitions...So i searched it up and i found some tips that may be (or not) useful. :forkit:

Advice 1:

Spoiler

Step 1 : Make a public/Unlisted playlist with other video clips.

• You can use any video for your playlist (Just need any video clip before and after main video). I used Music Video Teaser, Ace of ACE, Highlight Medley, and Full MV.
  • But don’t use same video respectively. (Like Full MV 3 times and Teaser 1 time)

Reason, YT won’t detect continuously repetitive redirect. So you need to go somewhere and comeback to main MV.

Step 2 : Use another browser or incognito window to play this playlist. 

• but don’t login to your YT account from this browser.

Reason, If you are log in YT will detect you are the same user. Normally many redirects from the same user, there’s a chance they will ignore it.

• If you using another browser, It will be good If you don’t use that browser for anything. because see next step…

Step 3 :

If you are using another browser, you need to clean browser cookies after some time(may be  after every 1 hour or after every 30 Minutes)

If you are Using incognito window, close whole incognito window and re-opened it again

Reason, browser cookies is like your identity, YT will detect you are the same person easily and ignore your view

Step 4 : If it’s possible change your IP address time to time (like every 2 hour). 

Normally IP is also your identity

• To change IP

For phone, turn off and turn on your data connection

For routers, restart it. (I don't recommend this much. because restarting many times will be harmful for your router. Normally [in some countries] after some time period pass, your ISP[Internet Service Provider] change it automatically, for me it’s 10 hours)

• So it’s okay if you skip this Step, but smart phone users, can do it

** You can check your progress

** Share Video as much as possible, in different SNS. It will help to get more views.

Advice 2:

Spoiler

YouTube checks the views of the videos that are getting a lot of views, so they make sure that those views are valid- no spam bots or malwares.

Refreshing the page without actually watching the videos/letting it load, count as spam and YouTube most likely won’t count it in especially if you do it too often.

YouTube DEFINITELY counts intentional views from clicks on links so it is suggested that you also share and embed the video on SNS and other websites (e.g. twitter, facebook, blogs, tumblr) and ask your friends/followers to click the link.

Volume settings and length of the video that you viewed also somehow affect the chances of your view to be counted, although not proven. Make sure to watch a good length of the MV preferably the full 4 minutes (if you are not using autorefresh/playlist)

Open as many streaming devices as you can (PCs, iPad/iPods, phones, tablets) and do the playlist method. Mobile devices’ IP addresses can usually be set as different to computers so please do if you know how to (ie. restarting your connection settings).

REMEMBER! We need to increase the views, not spam the music video with void views. Watch the music video as much as you can manually, search and redirect the page, because it’s the sure way of getting the view counted.

Spoiler

Youtube is trying to get rid of low-quality playbacks, they analyse a collection of views to distinguish those that are real compared to those that are ‘robot-like’. With that in mind, you have to show Youtube that you’re not a bot.

1. Watch the entire MV or at least half of it before clicking refresh button to reload the video

2. Make sure you’re logged out from your account.

3. Use auto refresh extension (find it here)

Set the time to 450 - 550 seconds.

4. Clear cache and cookies as often as you can (after around 10 - 15 plays)

5. Watch other  videos in-between looping View.

Happy streaming *******!

energetic_gif_4_by_jlegend83-d4a8l8d.gif

energetic_gif_2_by_jlegend83-d4a8dxp.gif

( I LOVE THOSE GIFS, SORRY )

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived