I think POM must go on because...

Seel

Her recent condition is the best than ever. Once the contract ends, she must be getting a looooong break - not recording 10th album right away. It dulls her sense of dancing and makes her gain some weight. I don't want her to turn back to these periods:

2936.jpg

rs_600x600-131014161720-600.spears.cm.10

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, PBoy said:

So according to you, she needs a show to be in shape, i'll write down that don't worry

Put yourself in her shoes.

She might feel less motivated if she doesn't have to perform every week. And it's okay, because she deserves a break. Imagine if you don't go to gym for a month....how hard  it is to get back on track!

Just now, PieceofBritney said:

Put yourself in her shoes.

She might feel less motivated if she doesn't have to perform every week. And it's okay, because she deserves a break. Imagine if you don't go to gym for a month....how hard  it is to get back on track!

I'm pretty sure we don't wear the same number so it will be hard to put myself in her shoes, oh and heels are not really my thing tbh

I don't think so :rude2me: the Vegas show does not require as much as a tour, it's not like she has a show everyday or every weekend, she goes like 2 months and comes back for 3 or 4 days a week. She is basically "resting" if we compare it with an actual tour, so no :squintney:

She needs to end the Vegas show not because it isn't good for her or for us, she has improved A LOT! since it first started in 2013, the problem is that she and her team place the residency as their #1 priority so it upstages the current material: 

-BJ was totally ignored, you can say all the sh**** you want but at least it had some good tracks she could have taken advantage of. 

- Glory,now she's willing to promote she chooses her POM instead of her current material.

CONCLUSION:

the Vegas show is not bad, it's great I think but it is a HUGE limitation for new material in term of promotion. 

3 minutes ago, Morning Glory said:

MTE! I've NEVER seen that before! 

I always thought she was fit a few months before Vegas (like when WB was filmed) then piled on a few pounds in time for opening night. Remember the fake abs? :gloria: 

No its not 100% real. We saw her during I Am Britney Jean and her body looked more like the one on the right

58 minutes ago, Morning Glory said:

MTE! I've NEVER seen that before! 

I always thought she was fit a few months before Vegas (like when WB was filmed) then piled on a few pounds in time for opening night. Remember the fake abs? :gloria: 

I also wonder what happened there, I mean she looked great during IABJ she even was filmed rehearsing only wearing a top and we could see her abs, but when the show started it looked like she had gained some weight :mhm:

Archived