Candids That Look Like Photoshoots

20 hours ago, The Holy Spearit said:

It's not that unflattering. It's just an awkward capture and the camera flashes brightened her so much. She isn't that pale. In the other pictures of this candid she had her normal fair-olive skin tone and her makeup wasnt that bad. 

I think shes pretty pale when she isnt so or not tanned at all, but on that one she was weird bc supposedly she passed out Days before.

Britney2BSpears2BRocks2BSand2BBlasted2BJ

article-0-08D52048000005DC-532_468x750.j

britters.jpg

Photos-Britney-Spears-Whose-Womanizer-Nu

britney-spears-fanta-orange-soda-01.jpg

708381819.jpg

On December 16, 2016 at 11:15 PM, Breathe_On_Me said:

This is the most unflattering picture that's ever come out of her. I remember when I first saw it about a decade ago, and couldn't believe my eyes. It's like a different person, especially compared to now.

Same! I remember when it came out I couldn't believe it was her. I thought this is the first time I have Ever seen such an ugly picture of britney as that one. It still remains up there. I know she doesn't really look like that, it was just an unfortunate pic at an unfortunate time. 

• 2 years later...
19 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

You should’ve been here for the meltdowns when that candid was posted. It was beyond dramatic even by exhell standards. The thread was almost as lengthy and hysterical as the scrapped MM MV—and it was ONE picture! :whatitellu:

Any link to that tread? I could use some entertainment :sipney:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
34 minutes ago, Slave_4_u said:

Any link to that trend? I could use some entertainment :sipney:

Oh god, I’m afraid I couldn’t even begin to remember what the thread was called.

I did a reverse image search just now, and google literally automatically turned the search of the picture into “Britney Spears looking awful”:

16-F541-D4-FA88-4966-90-B4-20-E9-F0-A7-A

I did find the DailyMail “article” that first published the pics; turns out there was like 13 rather than just the one. They’re all about equally flattering, but certainly no cause for a meltdown:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2674840/Britney-Spears-looks-far-cry-Vegas-showgirl-puffs-cigarette-smeared-make-up.html

article-0-1F43A7E500000578-716_634x768.j

article-0-1F43A7CA00000578-212_306x675.j

article-0-1F43A7CF00000578-286_306x675.j

Aside from the old, smudged eye makeup and being casually dressed, I think she looked so different here because her most recent rhinoplasty hadn’t settled yet (and she obviously had no contouring or whatever when these pics were taken). But post-rhinoplasty, it takes about a year for the swelling to go down and for the actual final shape to form. As such, her profile looked very different than usual, and that makes a huge difference in one’s appearance. 

ETA: From what I recall, however, the thread went from the usual obsessive nitpicking and transitioned into pretty severe bullying. I think reading it would simply cause exacerbated disappointment in the capacity of man’s shallowness and cruelty than it would offer actual entertainment in the manner that most other meltdown threads do.

We’ve all had “off” days, and I certainly wouldn’t want to A) be photographed on those days, and B) have them posted online for the world to see and anonymously criticize. That sounds like a nightmare, to be honest.

• Like 1