OMG I'M SUCH A FLOP FAN!

Guest StrawberryKisses

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

:byebitch: Buh bye. :staysalty:

At least you're not one of those that thought britney was singing "kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty" instead of "get it, get it, get it, get it, what" in Slave 4 U! :orangu: 

It reminded me of this lol

14:35 

I had to try and explain to some other person on here couple weeks ago, that when the song gimme more says "danger danger danger"  it is actually danja,  he didn't believe me, simply because it's spelt differently.  they are both pronounced exactly the same,  but this other user didn't seem to understand that :cutesybrit:

50 minutes ago, ukfan said:

I had to try and explain to some other person on here couple weeks ago, that when the song gimme more says "danger danger danger"  it is actually danja,  he didn't believe me, simply because it's spelt differently.  they are both pronounced exactly the same,  but this other user didn't seem to understand that :cutesybrit:

WHAT

Guest StrawberryKisses

Here to those who don't know.

All this time I thought the voice was saying 'DANGER DANGER DANGER' (like  a warning you get when there's an emergency or someshit)

but it's actually 'DANJA DANJA DANJA'

:queenflopga2:

Archived