• Last Reply
8 minutes ago, treytrey said:

So, I was looking for this glorious lil  Christmas gif:

giphy.gif

When suddenly, I came across this ****: 

e90c988bcd3e3593c9375af8f5a61e8a.jpg

I felt better in the end though because I found this: 

tumblr_m0c6ezjr2W1qihp55o9_250.gif

the fact they put kesha and nicki minaj in that gif where they tell her to fix her hair even tho their careers are basically non existent atm :gloria: some fanbases are delusional af

9 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

the fact they put kesha and nicki minaj in that gif where they tell her to fix her hair even tho their careers are basically non existent atm :gloria: some fanbases are delusional af

Well, we all know why Kesha's isn't.... :(

But still, who do these other fanbases think they are - they can't say a thing about the queen. 

30 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

As much as I dislike Nicki Minaj, she is 50x more successful than Britney nowadays. Not always thanks to her own songs though. But she has Side to Side rn that is HUGE. She has had Hey Mama last year, etc

she is huge rn but no thanks to her own album, pink print was a massive flop, so huge they wont even let her make a new album, in side to side she has a short part :gloria: the song is being carried by Arianna completely she doesnt even help it lol

Archived