Glory was for the fans and the start of her redemption.

Aymama

Accept it, be happy and most importantly know that it will all happen when it's supposed to. All she needs is your love and a little bit of patience, tbh. :thetea:

Sonically Make Me made people start waking up from the "Britney is over" dream and although the MV disappointed, the sound was still in their heads. Luckily she completely brought it with SP, (on her own terms) and it is slowly helping people forget about FFT, Xfactor, BJ, VEGAS AND PG. just be patient.

Side note: does anyone else's lives seem so much brighter when you see Britney, after all of her troubles, go out on a stage like iHeart/Jingle Bash and absolutely kill it? **** charts, I never thought I'd see her that close to her prime after 2007:unreal:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Aymama said:

Accept it, be happy and most importantly know that it will all happen when it's supposed to. All she needs is your love and a little bit of patience, tbh. :thetea:

Sonically Make Me made people start waking up from the "Britney is over" dream and although the MV disappointed, the sound was still in their heads. Luckily she completely brought it with SP, (on her own terms) and it is slowly helping people forget about FFT, Xfactor, BJ, VEGAS AND PG. just be patient.

Side note: does anyone else's lives seem so much brighter when you see Britney, after all of her troubles, go out on a stage like iHeart/Jingle Bash and absolutely kill it? **** charts, I never thought I'd see her that close to her prime after 2007:unreal:

I totally agree on the last part.

It makes the constant complaints on here even more frustrating because holy **** she's actually back.

Not 'Circus' back - 'back' back and I never thought I'd see it.

I think she is more involved in her career now than primney was so personally it's my favourite time being a fan although

hands down primney performed better.

It's exciting again. For a while because you could tell she wasn't totally there for it, it wasn't so exciting.

Now i'm really excited to see how she follows 'Glory'

16 minutes ago, Aymama said:

Completely agree especially the last  part. 

It is a redemption.  it's done it's job,  even non brit fans are praising her. it's a solid album. 

Iv been listening to glory for the past few hours,  and I have to say I love it . 

Iv grown to love each song individually..  even private show and better 2  song's i didn't like straight away have grown on me.  it Is a great album and I like listening to it loud so I can appreciate her vocals and the beats 

That's what I like about glory, it's just her vocals and beats.  very experimental.  

My personal favourites are 

Invitation, make me, just love me, clumsy,  slumber party,  just like me, love me down,  what you need, if I'm dancing and mood ring. 

I can't wait for b10 :cinderellaney:

As much as I have loved the return of Britney's confidence and passion for music plus Glory was an AMAZING album, I can't help but be disappointed with the constant messiness of her team. The promo which has been her best since 2003 has been constantly ruined because of her money hungry team wanting to promote Vegas. She will NEVER get her redemption if she doesn't drop her messy *** team.

1 hour ago, AdamSkye said:

I totally agree on the last part.

It makes the constant complaints on here even more frustrating because holy **** she's actually back.

Not 'Circus' back - 'back' back and I never thought I'd see it.

I think she is more involved in her career now than primney was so personally it's my favourite time being a fan although

hands down primney performed better.

It's exciting again. For a while because you could tell she wasn't totally there for it, it wasn't so exciting.

Now i'm really excited to see how she follows 'Glory'

Are you serious? :orangu:

Just now, Catalin said:

Are you serious? :orangu:

Obviously. I'm not saying she trains harder - read. More involved in what's happening - which is obvious. Before she was on a massive schedule that was very controlling and it eventually took its toll. 

She would have been very managed at that point and now it's a lot smaller and relaxed and she can make more decisions and like she says she treasures it more now.

I believe that, that now it's about fun and what she wants 100%

Her team is messy among other things but you need to get over it. Until Britney decides to change things, they won't, so again, get over it.:unbelievableney:

No not everyone knows about slumber party because people lost interest, however a lot of people that lost interest have gained it back. It's the FIRST on point single and video in YEARS, things won't change over night. :queenriri:

Xfactor would have been good (maybe) if she was in the mind frame she is now but even then, that's not the platform she was supposed to have and it clearly showed :weirdmeout:

2 hours ago, RedCarpet said:

lmfao no1 knows about Slumber Party :queenriri:

1 hour ago, BritintheZone said:

x factor was not bad nor a bad career choice :byebitch:

1 hour ago, Shadow. said:

As much as I have loved the return of Britney's confidence and passion for music plus Glory was an AMAZING album, I can't help but be disappointed with the constant messiness of her team. The promo which has been her best since 2003 has been constantly ruined because of her money hungry team wanting to promote Vegas. She will NEVER get her redemption if she doesn't drop her messy *** team.

Honestly I don't think she enjoys doing any of it except maybe recording the album and performing in vegas. I love her but she doesn't put the effort into expanding her legacy and it shows. I can only partly agree that Glory was damage control and for the fans. The make me video further tarnished her image & all of us being upset about it (rightfully so) and starting the petition didn't help either. The music was good but it always is minus BJ. The first real sign I've seen of her cleaning her image wAs V mag and BBMAs then it went back to damagingly it until SP which now it seems no one is interested in. She needs to pack her bags get out of vegas, record B10, find a new choreographer, stylist, promote the ALBUM and SINGLE and time it correctly, do award shows go all out with them, & Do a world tour and sing one ******* note live and then I'll  believe she's really trying to change her image, but to me it seems she doesn't care and is just living her life and going with the flow which good for her

Archived