Britney should end Vegas in August or September 2017

Alleyesonus_

Britney should end Vegas in August or September 2017.

Her team should book her for Super Bowl 2018 as soon as it's over in 2017.

When Britney ends Vegas in August or September she should start preparing for the Super bowl and her celebration of 20 years as an Pop Icon/legend/queen/princess and so on.

She should pre-record most of her vocals, especially for Baby and Oops. On other songs they could just ad some adlibs or something, not as important as pre-recording her, then, 20 year old vocals.

Then she should start rehearsing. Since this is just a 12-15 min performance she should definitely rehears her old Iconic choreos for Baby, Oops, Slave and Toxic. I'm pretty sure she'll be able to do it. She has the stamina and we've all seen how much she's improved the past year and a half, imagine how good she'll be at that time if she keeps improving! 

All of her Vegas dancers should be with her since she's very comfortable with them and I think it's partly thanks to them why Brit's doing so damn good right now!

We now she's started recording new material already. They should have an album ready for March 2018. With the lead single coming out like a week or two before the Superbowl. Maybe even right after her Superbowl performance.

Then of course I wish for a world tour. :unbelievableney:

These are my only wishes this year :rihclap: I've been very good Santa :rihclap:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not happening. Her contract started on the 27th December 2013 so I assume she will finish on her last show in late November/early December. They may add a couple extra dates for new year 2017/18 just to get a bit more money and market it as her last performances.

thats the most likely scenario :sassybrit:

1 minute ago, Pinky98 said:

Not happening. Her contract started on the 27th December 2013 so I assume she will finish on her last show in late November/early December. They may add a couple extra dates for new year 2017/18 just to get a bit more money and market it as her last performances.

thats the most likely scenario :sassybrit:

True :scalped: 

@ALLEYESONUS! Your scedule is flawless sis.Britney "should" and "could" do a lot of things but she and her team don't want to.Vegas=laziest millions for them.Superbowl requires lots of hard work,rehearsing,creativity and although Britney has the perfect stamina,body and mood right now,she doesn't seem willing to work that much.She preferes recycling and half assing the same POM medley choreo while slaying her 16 years old playback.:staysalty:

1 hour ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

She needs something big before a tour, I'm scared for them ticket sales... especially in Europe :otears:

I would say all around the world people have kind of forgotten about Britney, sales would be probably tragic is she doesn't promote before a tour. Even in the FFT the sales were very low in my city.

2 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

I would say all around the world people have kind of forgotten about Britney, sales would be probably tragic is she doesn't promote before a tour. Even in the FFT the sales were very low in my city.

In my city there were only 6000-7000 attending... There are 12000 seats in the Arena :tiffanycries:

Archived