How does Larry Rudolph feel about Blackout?

Stifler's Mom

7 minutes ago, Sleazy said:

You can have a mental breakdown and not have suicidal tendencies or do *****

We are talking about Britney Spears,we all know she suffered from some serious mental problems including depression and she did *****.We know she locked herself in the bathroom threatening.Are you serious?It was not just a breakdown she was leading herself slowly to death during that year.And yes a serious mental breakdown is considered dangerous for the patient and the people around him.Please stop it.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, NiceSpears said:

I don't have time to tell you about 2006- 2007/ early 2008 since you seem to have no knowledge of what happened during those years. But there is a lot of reading and stuff online to recap. 

Good luck, I'm sure you will understand! 

Sidenote: this mental breakdown didn't run very smoothly. Fyi If you're being followed like an animal or Princess Diana you can actually die, it was crazy. And if you're extremely unhappy and lost in life, you might wanna love yourself. Noone is talking about dying from the mental breakdown itself.

wtf??? I know everything about what happened in 2006 - 2008.. There isn't any proof that she was suicidal or on *****

2 minutes ago, ebritneybeat said:

We are talking about Britney Spears,we all know she suffered from some serious mental problems including depression and she did *****.We know she locked herself in the bathroom threatening.Are you serious?It was not just a breakdown she was leading herself slowly to death during that year.And yes a mental breakdown is considered dangerous for the patient and the people around him.Please stop it.

There is no proof that she was threatening anyone when she locked herself in the bathroom

19 hours ago, Stifler's Mom said:

I trust more Britney vision and picks rather than Larry. We can thank him for most of her career's failures in the last 6 years. I do understand your point about her breakdown, but that's FAMILY business, not a manager business actually. Let's not forget that Britney always craved for CONTROL on her entire career for some reason and all of sudden that was gone. Control and freedom is a must for the happiness of a human being, and we're only getting it now... and somehow we are "so" surprised that she's back to herself. 

I will not defend this man until the C-SHIP between him and her dad is gone, for real. Seems like more business interests at some point, not to mention managers are going trough a crises just like labels. It's all fishy to me, and even tho i'm happy at this point with her music, etc, I will not forget who's behind her. Larry didn't save her, her family and herself did.

Just now, Sleazy said:

wtf??? I know everything about what happened in 2006 - 2008.. There isn't any proof that she was suicidal or on *****

Just stop it... for real, who has been talking about proof? I said everyone THOUGH she would get killed or kill herself any day back then. And you're stupid if you try to act like that couldn't happen. 

You talk like you have no idea what happened.

7 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

Just stop it... for real, who has been talking about proof? I said everyone THOUGH she would get killed or kill herself any day back then. And you're stupid if you try to act like that couldn't happen. 

Why would she kill herself? A very close friend of mine has been ******** abused by his own father for years and I am the only one that knows it, he's also bipolar and has tried many ***** including a few opiates.. His mother is mentally ill and abusive as well and yet he's never thought about killing himself.. You are the one that acts like he knows everything! Britney was in a bad state of mind for sure but that doesn't necessarily mean she wanted to kill herself.. and btw when I made a thread about Britney's sudden change in 2011 and I mentioned that she looked like she wanted to kill herself.. I had many exhalers come at me and downvote me for saying that and telling me ''how could you say anything like this? she would never even think about that.. she has 2 children!.. find better ways to seek attention'' 

4 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

and why the **** would she get killed?????? You must be one of those people that believe that the illuminati would kill her cause she was rebelling against them

1 minute ago, Sleazy said:

Why would she kill herself? A very close friend of mine has been ******** abused by his own father for years and I am the only one that knows it, he's also bipolar and has tried many ***** including a few opiates.. His mother is mentally ill and abusive as well and yet he's never thought about killing himself.. You are the one that acts like he knows everything! Britney was in a bad state of mind for sure but that doesn't necessarily mean she wanted to kill herself.. and btw when I made a thread about Britney back in 2011 and I mentioned that she looked like she wanted to kill herself.. I had many exhalers come at me and downvote me for saying that and telling me ''how could you say anything like this? she would never even think about that.. she has 2 children!.. find better ways to seek attention'' 

I don't know where you wanna go with this... dunno what planet you're from and when you got here but it's obviously after 2008. She was in a really bad state back then, and I'm so happy she got through it alive. 

4 minutes ago, Sleazy said:

and why the **** would she get killed?????? You must be one of those people that believe that the illuminati would kill her cause she was rebelling against them

OK NOW YOU SIT THE **** DOWN AND GET SOME EDUCATION. Have you ever heard about Princess Diana??? 

Damn you're so stupid, I got no words. Wow, what's up with the world....

Got nothing more to talk to you about. Stupid ***.

1 minute ago, NiceSpears said:

I don't know where you wanna go with this... dunno what planet you're from and when you got here but it's obviously after 2008. She was in a really bad state back then, and I'm so happy she got through it alive. 

You're being too dramatic.. At the end of the day what Britney went through is nothing compared to what other ordinary people have gone through.. Life gets hard for everyone and there are people that have gone through extremely unbearable things that traumatized them 

1 minute ago, NiceSpears said:

OK NOW YOU SIT THE **** DOWN AND GET SOME EDUCATION. Have you ever heard about Princess Diana??? 

Damn you're so stupid, I got no words. Wow, what's up with the world....

Got nothing more to talk to you about. Stupid ***.

She died in a car accident and still there's a huge difference between Britney (a pop star) and princess Diana. You gain nothing by being rude and disrespectful like this btw

2 hours ago, Sleazy said:

2 hours ago, Sleazy said:

There is no proof that she was threatening anyone when she locked herself in the bathroom

exacltly. it seems like some britards around here really see Britney as a puppet. the world TRIED to make her crazy and lunatic, but in fact, all she did, was get her personal life and control... all she ever wanted so much her entire career. and all of sudden, taken away, she sacrificed that for her kids. just read the ******* NY Times article and maybe try to put together all the dots. I've been here during her breakdown era and all together, and still remember seeing live she being carried away in the ambulance. I feel sorry for Britney she couldn't handle everything she needed alone, she picked the wrong people and was lost. 

However, I know this is not ending here. Britney slowly is getting what she wants, how she wants, when she wants. Her kids will grow up, and be on her side (I hope they don't turn brats like some kids in hollywood, and actually stay behind protecting her). Who knows if her kids are not going to fire all these ************* one day.

Archived