How does Larry Rudolph feel about Blackout?

Stifler's Mom

9 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

thanks for sharing that raw and accurate article about her cship. I love the NY times.

I don't know why this wasn't spread and reviewed earlier between us.

I've seen it posted before as a reference but never as it's own thread, but I'm new here so I can't really say if it's AP.

If you have the time and interest, I would also check out Rolling Stone's 2008 cover story on Britney. It's a long read, but very good

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/the-tragedy-of-britney-spears-rolling-stones-2008-cover-story-20080221

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Stifler's Mom said:

The C-SHIP and the constant censoring on what she has to say is control as if she's puppet, and control means lack of professional happiness, confidence and empowerment for her personal self.

If she's still in a C-SHIP, then something is fishy around her, and the reason I suspect is because of her EARNINGS. For me that's personal interests over HER. How is that caring? Alright that he might have a certain relationship towards her, but she's HIS BOSS, not all around.

Totally agree, I would bet if any 'normal' person had a similar breakdown to Britney and then recovered the way she has they would not be in a c-ship. It seems like a complete and utter violation and probably has stripped all her confidence and self esteem.

LOL at you guys, you don't know what you're talking about at all.

He was very much there and still managed her during like 80- 90% of the recording process of that album! He wasn't in the picture during the release of it though, which is why it wasn't promoted right(due to personal issues too, ofc). She was actually under The Firm whom managed her for the release of Gimme More but they parted ways shortly after the VMAs that year.

Stop hating so much on the guy who's not only the mastermind behind THE Britney Spears but also a dear friend of hers, through it all.

16 hours ago, December02 said:

While he may not be our favourite person, without Larry and her dad, Britney would probably be dead and Blackout would have been her last album so I think he's good in that sense. That being said, it would probably be a better career move to get some new people on her team, but I don't think she's trying to be the biggest artist out there so I don't think it will happen. To answer the question, he probably respects that it's a great album, although he probably also recognizes that without her circumstances we wouldn't have womanizer, circus, IUSA, HIAM, TTWE, IWG, Criminal, WB, MMO or SP. 

I get everything that you say but why would Britney be dead? :squintney:

They really need to reevaluate her case. it's not fair.  Britney is a smart and caring woman,  she has matured and found such good balance in her life.  WHY IS SHE STILL UNDER C-SHIP?? 

I dont blame Larry at all.  I blame the courts and her father.  he SHOULD be pushing for his daughter's freedom but he's loving the money.. 

Why does her dad earn money from her?  

Why isn't this legitimately being reviewed every couple months and then ACTUALLY release her when she's able??  

To me it just seems like there ignoring her for the sake of money they are earning from her.. 

I'm starting to see the picture,  they put her under C-SHIP, possibly threatened that her custody of her kids will be affected unless she does.  THAT WAS LIKE 10 YEARS AGO.  

Set the woman free for gods sake.  she deserves her freedom. 

17 hours ago, December02 said:

While he may not be our favourite person, without Larry and her dad, Britney would probably be dead and Blackout would have been her last album so I think he's good in that sense. That being said, it would probably be a better career move to get some new people on her team, but I don't think she's trying to be the biggest artist out there so I don't think it will happen. To answer the question, he probably respects that it's a great album, although he probably also recognizes that without her circumstances we wouldn't have womanizer, circus, IUSA, HIAM, TTWE, IWG, Criminal, WB, MMO or SP. 

WTF IS MMO

1 hour ago, ukfan said:

They really need to reevaluate her case. it's not fair.  Britney is a smart and caring woman,  she has matured and found such good balance in her life.  WHY IS SHE STILL UNDER C-SHIP?? 

I dont blame Larry at all.  I blame the courts and her father.  he SHOULD be pushing for his daughter's freedom but he's loving the money.. 

Why does her dad earn money from her?  

Why isn't this legitimately being reviewed every couple months and then ACTUALLY release her when she's able??  

To me it just seems like there ignoring her for the sake of money they are earning from her.. 

I'm starting to see the picture,  they put her under C-SHIP, possibly threatened that her custody of her kids will be affected unless she does.  THAT WAS LIKE 10 YEARS AGO.  

Set the woman free for gods sake.  she deserves her freedom. 

IA I hate it when people try to limit your freedom and I've had that happen to me many times and obviously I don't mean by my parents telling me what to do lol... But many people have a manipulative personality and they want to control your life and decisions and I think Britney always had that problem that's why she had a breakdown and wanted to rebel against all that.. 

3 hours ago, Sleazy said:

I get everything that you say but why would Britney be dead? :squintney:

Well, for obvious reasons - everyone though she would die back in 2007. I did too, that's why I so happy for her today. 

I am so thankful for everything her family, friends and team has done for her since stepping in in 2008. 

24 minutes ago, Sleazy said:

what are those?

You can't die from a mental breakdown

I don't have time to tell you about 2006- 2007/ early 2008 since you seem to have no knowledge of what happened during those years. But there is a lot of reading and stuff online to recap. 

Good luck, I'm sure you will understand! 

Sidenote: this mental breakdown didn't run very smoothly. Fyi If you're being followed like an animal or Princess Diana you can actually die, it was crazy. And if you're extremely unhappy and lost in life, you might wanna kill yourself. Noone is talking about dying from the mental breakdown itself.

Archived