How does Larry Rudolph feel about Blackout?

Stifler's Mom

Since he managed and still manages Britney entire career, how does he feel about the only record where he was temporarily fired and not included? This ofc being her best record to date till now. Plus, Britney being the executive producer on the first round. 

Bitter? Useless? With poor judgement? Ahm... 'it just didn't work' :gloss:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While he may not be our favourite person, without Larry and her dad, Britney would probably be dead and Blackout would have been her last album so I think he's good in that sense. That being said, it would probably be a better career move to get some new people on her team, but I don't think she's trying to be the biggest artist out there so I don't think it will happen. To answer the question, he probably respects that it's a great album, although he probably also recognizes that without her circumstances we wouldn't have womanizer, circus, IUSA, HIAM, TTWE, IWG, Criminal, WB, MMO or SP. 

7 minutes ago, December02 said:

While he may not be our favourite person, without Larry and her dad, Britney would probably be dead and Blackout would have been her last album so I think he's good in that sense. That being said, it would probably be a better career move to get some new people on her team, but I don't think she's trying to be the biggest artist out there so I don't think it will happen. To answer the question, he probably respects that it's a great album, although he probably also recognizes that without her circumstances we wouldn't have womanizer, circus, IUSA, HIAM, TTWE, IWG, Criminal, WB, MMO or SP. 

I trust more Britney vision and picks rather than Larry. We can thank him for most of her career's failures in the last 6 years. I do understand your point about her breakdown, but that's FAMILY business, not a manager business actually. Let's not forget that Britney always craved for CONTROL on her entire career for some reason and all of sudden that was gone. Control and freedom is a must for the happiness of a human being, and we're only getting it now... and somehow we are "so" surprised that she's back to herself. 

I will not defend this man until the C-SHIP between him and her dad is gone, for real. Seems like more business interests at some point, not to mention managers are going trough a crises just like labels. It's all fishy to me, and even tho i'm happy at this point with her music, etc, I will not forget who's behind her. Larry didn't save her, her family and herself did.

15 minutes ago, GetBack98 said:

Well Blackout didn't sell that much (for obvious reasons) and it had mixed reviews (unfairly) only thing is that it received a few honorable mentions years after and is a fan favorite so I don't think he is that pressed about it.

I still want him fired tho :gloss:

True but the fans always rave about the album and ask for Blackout2, remember when it trended on twitter and Britney tweeted about it? That must annoy him quite a bit. :giggleney:

45 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

Since he managed and still manages Britney entire career, how does he feel about the only record where he was temporarily fired and not included? This ofc being her best record to date till now. Plus, Britney being the executive producer on the first round. 

Bitter? Useless? With poor judgement? Ahm... 'it just didn't work' :gloss:

I think he loves and cares about her.. After all he's known her since she was very young. So I guess he understands why she wanted to get rid of all the people around her and isn't butthurt or anything. Thar's my two cents

6 minutes ago, Rachel Green said:

I think he loves and cares about her.. After all he's known her since she was very young. So I guess he understands why she wanted to get rid of all the people around her and isn't butthurt or anything. Thar's my two cents

The C-SHIP and the constant censoring on what she has to say is control as if she's puppet, and control means lack of professional happiness, confidence and empowerment for her personal self.

If she's still in a C-SHIP, then something is fishy around her, and the reason I suspect is because of her EARNINGS. For me that's personal interests over HER. How is that caring? Alright that he might have a certain relationship towards her, but she's HIS BOSS, not all around.

6 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

The C-SHIP and the constant censoring on what she has to say is control as if she's puppet, and control means lack of professional happiness, confidence and empowerment for her personal self.

If she's still in a C-SHIP, then something is fishy around her, and the reason I suspect is because of her EARNINGS. For me that's personal interests over HER.

It's definitely not Larry who decides whether she's in a C-Ship or not.. It's her family. I think she truly deserves at least a 6-month-long test period so they can evaluate how she handles stuff. It's sad 

Archived