I think Britney could really do with a good, hard..

Guest ukfan

A good hard dance banger.. :cooltshirt:

Iv read alot on here that gp love britneys dance music (I know I definitely do)

Britney could either release a 3Rd single from glory,  or just start working on a new song with great beats and fresh new vocals..  a work ***** 2.0..

I love britneys dance music..  I would love b10 to have a few great dance songs 

And no I don't mean like today's snooze fest of "dance" music,  a real dance banger.  

Work ***** still sounds fresh,  I think gp are getting bored of the lack of excitement in today's dance music,  if she suddenly released a great dance track or even release a old FF track I think gp might pay it attention  . 

We've got a long wait till b10 so release a good hard dance banger Britney.  we love it!!

Any thoughts??  

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, GetBack98 said:

Work ***** sounded outdated the day it came out tho  :ponderney:

It deserved more exposure in 2013 than it got.  

Its YouTube views are still rising.  

It's been 3 years and I still think it sounds fresh. 

1 hour ago, dreckig said:

The GP liked it better than Slumber Party tho 

Work ***** having more success than SP has nothing to do with the GP liking it.

It was a lead single coming off Femme fatale and it had hype. It was still a tragic performance. Put Slumber Party out as a lead in 2013 and you'd get much better results. SP is sadly coming out at a very difficult point in Britney's career. :sassybrit:

Listen guys regardless of how Glory performs with numbers it has been a good thing for her career. It shows she can still sing and make a hot album. Whenever there is an article about Britney one of the most upvoted comments is how she has made the best album of the year etc.
The festival performances slayed, esp Iheart and she looked flawless. The JR UK performance of MM had me in tears. Best performance ever.

She needs to release single 3 (JLM) and be done with Glory. Then she should collab with Calvin Harris, give us that hard dance song you're talking about, then turn her focus to B10. Glory is up there with my fav albums and I thought it was all going to be downhill from BJ :wontcry:

We shouldn't let numbers dictate anything, Glory came and slayed, something none of us expected.

I think as this era is about collabs she should remix her 3rd single from Glory and some hot right now DJ should do it. This is the hard card they can pull right now. Choose 3rd single, I don't know maybe LMD and remix it to a banger :staysalty:

But honestly I think we should all don't give a damn about chart performance TBH. She is the happiest, we should be the happiest, after all this stiff and forced presence, we finally had naturallney all the way

1 hour ago, button said:

Work ***** having more success than SP has nothing to do with the GP liking it.

It was a lead single coming off Femme fatale and it had hype. It was still a tragic performance. Put Slumber Party out as a lead in 2013 and you'd get much better results. SP is sadly coming out at a very difficult point in Britney's career. :sassybrit:

WB was BJ's lead single lmao

wtf?? Work ***** was the ****...I wasn't a so much in Britney's buisness when it came out but I could feel the excitement from everyone!

It deserved more!If it was promo performed, then it would have been charting top 10 for sure! I think it still came around 17th place.

BJ really killed the hype for Britney albums tho..that's why SP isn't doing that well (it is even a better choice as a single than MM)

I hope she releases something uptempo now cuz her dance singles do better than her slower jams.

:cutesybrit:

3 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I'd like for her to hook up with Diplo / Major Lazer, Skrillex or even Calvin Harris on a single for their records. It would help give Britney a little exposure back.

I kind of agree, however lesser known djs and producers are just as capable of making great instrumentals if not better.  i personally think Calvin Harris is boring,  but just both there names alone are enough to make it top ten.  

Skrillex might be interesting,  imagine If they made a dance music /dubstep smash hit, like HIAM 

Just now, ukfan said:

I kind of agree, however lesser known djs and producers are just as capable of making great instrumentals if not better.  i personally think Calvin Harris is boring,  but just both there names alone are enough to make it top ten.  

Skrillex might be interesting,  imagine If they made a dance music /dubstep smash hit, like HIAM 

The thing is, yes lesser known DJs are more capable of giving Britney quality dance music (BURNS - Make Me...) but that's not going to get her a big hit.

The whole point of doing this is to get a radio friendly club banger out there to have Britney gain some popularity again. Only a DJ that already has huge prior success can bring that out. If we stick to the indies, yes we're going to get a great track but it's going to end up being forgotten by the GP and it'll be just another gem for us to sadly think "what if"?

Make Me...

Tom's Diner

the list goes on.

Archived