A documentary about britney Will be shown on TV TODAY in the UK! Details here.

Guest ukfan

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, BabyCan'tYouSee said:

how can i watch it in the US? somebody record it!

2 hours ago, Denise said:

pls record it for these poor souls :otears:

2 hours ago, popprison said:

Please record and upload it bae

It took me so long to upload it to YouTube but here's part 1 

Part 2 looks better.  will upload ASAP.

3 hours ago, Zinaida Zazekina said:

YouTube it, pleaseeeee <3

25 minutes ago, Denise said:

Thank you so much.. you're flawless baby :pumped:

54 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

omg I loved it thank you!!!!

1 hour ago, mylonliNESS said:

im using a vpn for a uk ip and im still being redirected... :( and its working for other websites (eg YouTube... im getting trends from UK )

Here is part 2:

Unfortunately it ends in 2012 and X factor,  I thought it would be longer and more up to date,  but it was only half hour. 

Have a wonderful night.  PEACE!  :cooltshirt:

9 minutes ago, ukfan said:

Here is part 2:

Unfortunately it ends in 2012 and X factor,  I thought it would be longer and more up to date,  but it was only half hour. 

I ******* hate apple. I watched the first part at home and now I'm in a cafe. Of course I always listen to music on my way from home to anywhere, with my HEADPHONES, so in the hopes of watching this I brought my laptop too, but I forgot I recently changed my phone and I can't ******* connect new iphone shitty headphones to my laptop anymore! such a pain the ***! I have to watch it on small screen now :( 

2 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I ******* hate apple. I watched the first part at home and now I'm in a cafe. Of course I always listen to music on my way from home to anywhere, with my HEADPHONES, so in the hopes of watching this I brought my laptop too, but I forgot I recently changed my phone and I can't ******* connect new iphone shitty headphones to my laptop anymore! such a pain the ***! I have to watch it on small screen now :( 

Lol its okay it's always on YouTube :saycheese:  . have a nice coffee..

It wasn't anything special anyway.  it doesn't mention Vegas or anything. :forkit:

It was made in 2012. I didn't know.

7 minutes ago, ukfan said:

Lol its okay it's always on YouTube :saycheese:  . have a nice coffee..

It wasn't anything special anyway.  it doesn't mention Vegas or anything. :forkit:

It was made in 2012. I didn't know.

but I was high and still am and it felt glorious...I feeeeel so much emotions when I watch it. 

oh **** I thought it's new :( I was proud they're doing these things again.

Just now, PieceofBritney said:

I also hate this sad emotion :(

it reminds me of when people complain about her dancing and stuff. Change the sad thing please!

Did you buy your coffee in Amsterdam?  lol I'm joking.  I don't like it either it reminds me of FTR 

3 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

but I was high and still am and it felt glorious...I feeeeel so much emotions when I watch it. 

oh **** I thought it's new :( I was proud they're doing these things again.

Good to hear.. i love invitation, lmd, and mood ring when listening to glory  it's glorious.  

Nah, I thought it was up to date but unfortunately only goes to 2012.  

it does make me realise how far she has come,  and why her story is so original and unique. 

3 hours ago, ukfan said:

Here is part 2:

Obviously this documentary is VERY outdated. It didn't talk about Brute ****, Piece Of Me, or even Pretty Grass or Glory

Thank you for taking the time to record all of it though :bigkiss:

Archived