What's your move once she announces she extended vegas to 2019? POLL

Dynasty

If Britney extends POM to 2019 i will:  

154 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 12/8/2016 at 7:23 PM, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Honestly, I've ban a fan for 15 years, and a stan the last 5-6 years. 

I've always been against the Las Vegas residency, even when it was a simple rumor back in 2013. I'm still against it. I've accepted one extension already. 

I will always love Britney to death, and her music too, but it's killing her career. There's no excitement anymore, nothing groundbreaking, it's always the same formula. If that's what makes her happy, then I'm trully happy for her, but that doesn't satisfy me as a stan, especially since I'm not from America. 

If she announces she's extending the POM residency, I'll honestly force me to stop being a stan and follow everything she does. I will check for her from time to time and be excited as hell when new music will come, for sure, but I won't support it like today, and I'll have to delete my account too lol. Really not here for this **** anymore but once again, if she thinks that's what is the best for her, I wish her to do it and enjoy every second of her life. 

100%

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i will be a casual fan probably as even now im already bored to death with checking for her non eventful career. and would probably be a stan again if she keeps improving and eventually reach primeney level, but not holding my breath (at all) on it :nicki2:

On 8/12/2016 at 1:23 PM, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

I will always love Britney to death, and her music too, but it's killing her career

You right! But I'm sure that's not what Britney wants. I really hope (like the majority of people) that she won't extend. 

I don't dislike POM but I'd love her touring again at a FFT level. I'm from Europe

First off, nothing is official so people need to stop freaking out until we get an official announcement.

Second, Vegas has done WONDERS for Britney. I truly believe that this is the first time in Britney's life since she was 15 years old that she feels like her life has some form of normalcy to it. She loves the schedule, not having to travel so much, the stability etc etc. So, if she is happy there then I support her. At the end of the day, it's Britney's career so it's her choice what she does with it.

Having said that, obviously Vegas is not the ideal choice for Britney. She is young and still has soooo much to give in terms of music, her career, performances etc etc. I think she should definitely take a year off from Vegas and do some kind of tour. If she is staying in Vegas though, she needs to do a completely new show. Not just revamping "Piece of Me" or adding some new songs or changing a few of the songs BUT A COMPLETELY NEW SHOW FROM BEGINNING TO END. I think continuing to do the same show with minor changes here and there would be a mistake if she is planning on staying in Vegas for a while.

Archived