I Can't Even... Darkchild Really Is The Only Missing Music Video On Vevo...

BrittonJeanSpears

:kidcries: I thought they'd upload it eventually, like they did with Do Somethin', or like when they unblocked MATM and ILRNR... But SIWU's still blocked 5 years later (all the blockings happened back in 2011 for some reason) and Overprotected Darkchild (which is the US version, BTW, so it should at least be available in the US) has never been uploaded, and it's like... WHY? :crying1: 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, PARKBOM said:

Am I the only one that prefers the original version of Overprotected // original MV rather than darkchild version/mv? :sassybrit::lostney:

No, you are not. Overprotected album version is my favorite Britney song ever. 

The remix is good for promotional purposes and stuff. That's what music started to sound like back in 2002 but the album version remins so 2002 Bubblegumney :jumpney: 

5 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

No, you are not. Overprotected album version is my favorite Britney song ever. 

The remix is good for promotional purposes and stuff. That's what music started to sound like back in 2002 but the album version remins so 2002 Bubblegumney :jumpney: 

True .. even tho she looked flawless on both videos but TBH .. Preach it babygirl!! Happy I'm not alone :makesomenoise:

No Alien pun intended :excuseu:

2 minutes ago, PARKBOM said:

True .. even tho she looked flawless on both videos but TBH .. Preach it babygirl!! Happy I'm not alone :makesomenoise:

No Alien pun intended :excuseu:

I even may say she looked better on the remix MV but the intro of the other one is just amazing, two tracks being promoted at once Overprotected and Bombastic love, when will currentney not even promoting ha current single? :queenflopga2: Oh, the glory days :meltdown:

Archived